Tom Lawrence

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hopefully he convinces Rangers to put a £25m bid in for McBurnie as well.

I get why players move to Rangers and Celtic, but they're wank.
They wouldn't need to pay anything- if Rangers wanted him- they'd let him go for nowt., but even with that deal they still won't want him.

I think they’re both underrated due to the fact their league is absolute pish
And other teams have tougher leagues games to think about, aren’t as rested and some don’t really give too much of a fuck about it.

And other teams have tougher leagues games to think about, aren’t as rested and some don’t really give too much of a fuck about it.
If they’re as bad as people suggest that wouldn’t matter

And that’s a myth. The bigger sides put out slightly weaker sides in the group stages, but any team who gets into the quarters doesn’t not want to win it, it’s some teams best chance of silverware

If they’re as bad as people suggest that wouldn’t matter

And that’s a myth. The bigger sides put out slightly weaker sides in the group stages, but any team who gets into the quarters doesn’t not want to win it, it’s some teams best chance of silverware
Didn’t West Ham rest players last year in the quarters?

Scottish football is just down to who gets the most points in the old firm games,and any rare slip up against one of the lesser teams….the last time any other team won the league was Aberdeen in 1985

No. If you think they did could you suggest who those players you think they rested are?
It was a question, I thought I remembered something about them resting for a league match. Are you generally this angry away from here or is it just your online persona?

It was a question, I thought I remembered something about them resting for a league match. Are you generally this angry away from here or is it just your online persona?
So you just guessed it to be the case? 😂

Scottish football is just down to who gets the most points in the old firm games,and any rare slip up against one of the lesser teams….the last time any other team won the league was Aberdeen in 1985
Glasgow Rangers 37 - others 0
Glasgow Celtic 36 - others 0

There were some other games that influenced the rest of the Premier League in Scotland but due to interest levels we will write up the scores on the darts 501 blackboard as soon as this evenings best of three between wee Kev and Busy Kirkcaldy is concluded .

After 34 games Rangers lead Celtic by 1 goal difference and the next club - Inverdeebank are now only 87 points behind

That's two players now we've lost out to them, Souttar the other. When people say gone to Villa I think Rangers are the present equivalent. If we bring Khadra in I'll not be too bothered!

A few extra grand a week to finish second in a two horse race for the next 4 or 5 years.

Fuck him

I hold my hands everyone, this is my fault. I cracked and watched a YouTube video of his highlights, whenever I do that before a player is signed it never goes through.

It's not even that
It's about whether Celtic have harmony in the squad and management

If they have, Rangers don't get a look in

It's actually a one horse race where Celtic extremely occasionally fall over

Back
Top Bottom