Tom Lawrence

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not surprised in the least … always had rangers written on it this one. It was all about if they wanted him or not and we were the fall back option… bullet dodged I think

Quite pleased he's gone elsewhere.

Very inconsistent player who has flattered to deceive most of his career.

Think we need to be looking at younger players who can improve personally.

Just said on Bladespod that I didn't want him so I'm delighted he's not come in and banged in 30 goals. Might have looked stupid then

Meh. A great player on his day, but I am far from heartbroken.

Need players who are joining us for the right reasons, not fussed.

He does possess that touch of star quality but he’s a bit like Jamie Murphy going from unplayable to anonymous. Also guaranteed red cards at poor times.

if you choose the SPFL you’re a bellend, enjoy playing with Lundstram in the tinpot 2 club league

I am not bitter

Whilst I agree with that to an extent from a league perspective going to Rangers pretty much guarantees European football every season and Lundstram has just played in a European final.

Thank god for that, not the sort of player we should be going in for IMO.

Was a bit worried with some of the things I’d read about him. Sounds like someone we’d want to avoid regardless of talent. Had enough of sulky bastards.

its would have been a nice sogning but Europa league finalists & champions league is hard to compete with. they arent at the moment the tin pot league they used to be. they are 10th biggest league in Europe according to the co efficient, probally the biggest of the 2nd tier of leagues

I think this is the least urgent of all the positions to a degree. Logical move for the lad. Rangers are losing Aribo so there is an obvious spot there for him.

Davies, Ahmedhodžić and Doyle are important additions in areas that needed strengthening.

If we kicked off tomorrow, for the no 10 and striker roles, we have Berge, N'Diaye, Sharp, Brewster, Jebbison, Osula and potentially Doyle. Plus McBurnie now 'back on the grass'.

We can wait and pick up a decent loan especially when PL recruitment is further advanced.

I was curious how Khadra and/or Davis would fit in had we signed Lawrence. It does seem one too many.

Decide on left centre back, whether that is the Newcastle lad or Norrington-Davies is seen as moving over when required.

Hopefully Coulibaly is doing well.

Then that's it. GK, RCB, LCB, CM, CM/F, F all with a plan.

Don't want too many players or you create a new set of problems.

Without Lawrence, there can be no SUFC

This will have the same destructive impact as the time we missed out on Michael McIndoe

Maybe it's time to look at this guy again...

Back
Top Bottom