Tom Lawrence

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

idleurchin

International Arm Stealer
Reaction score
I know we’re ok for numbers in the attacking ranks, but Bournemouth are looking to sign him for probably around £500k.

Such a tidy player. Reckon he’d fit in well in our system.

And then the next two games he'll do nothing. He's one of those. If he actually gave everything every game he'd be an EPL player.

Don't remember him ever having a good game against us before. Moved to Derby for big money, but been an occasionally-above-average Championship player ever since.

If we sign him I'll have high hopes that he's reached his peak. But i bet he's on far more than we want to pay, wages wise, anyway.

He absolutely tore us to bits the other week, decent player
He was somewhat aided by one of our players, slide tackling one of our own players who was about to tackle their player, travelling with the ball.

Quite nasty on Derby but we should be taking advantage of their better players. Also whilst we’re at it that Emil Riis Jacobsen from PNE would be a great buy imo.

We will have £400k from Moose, if rumours are correct....., and maybe the prince and Bettis could do the washing up at pride park for the next 12mnths??

Very good player for free. A decent MGW replacement, versatile, match winner.
Wish West Brom would just fuck off now.

They got Swift and Wallace. Leave some freebies for someone else you greedy bastards. Bet they were in for Rothwell and Lenihan too.

Sure we'll hear either Bruce or their fans bigging up the fact they dealt in frees when we know they must have paid a fortune for Wallace and Swift in terms of wages and signing fees.

Lawrence could be a little different given his team went down. But as Derby captain he'd also add a bit of character now the likes of Didzy has gone.

If we're not being silly with money I think he quite a reasonable player to pick up if he's not being greedy.

Decent player Lawrence imo and on a free would be a good bit of business, perhaps even allowing the club to compete on wages with WBA?

I'd like to see this one happen as we can't rely on Billy forever and McBurnie for whatever reason, can't hit a barn door with a banjo ...................when he's fit to play that is. Burke hopefully on his bike and if Berge and Lowe leave then surely there's money there to do some business?

No ta, lad has an attitude problem. Better last season given Derby's situation but I suspect he'll return to type. Not what we need.

Not totally convinced by him, personally.

Technically, the majority of the Leeds and Villa rumours were after our promotion, weren't they? And the sad reality is, our stellar talents are on the decline: Enda, JOC, Fleck, Norwood. We growingly need to replace that core.
We also have end ,ndiaye ,gordon,jebbison.and osula who have had first team experience

My memory Is the gone to.villa was when we got promoted and the Leeds one as well

No ta, lad has an attitude problem. Better last season given Derby's situation but I suspect he'll return to type. Not what we need.
What makes you say that? I'm not contesting. It's just that he is their captain so it would be odd for him to be selected as the on field leader if his attitude was poor.

Back
Top Bottom