This week's Inside Shirecliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Carsley is England U21 coach isnt he? If it is him then let's hope he has a better experience of last time he was around the Lane (sacked in 2013 as asst manager when Weir got the chop).

Davies shaving his head should help appease some of haters..

Getting himself fit and being available for a run of games for the first team instead of being on the physio table would be a better policy. Most 'haters' (I suppose I would have to include myself in this category then) don't have an issue with the lad, what he wears in his own time, or whether he has longer hair than Jesus etc..., but we were apprehensive about his consistency in being out with long term injuries. So far, us 'haters' were right to be so. Hopefully, he will come back strong, putting his injury problems behind him, and be a very good player for us in the future (can I say that being an 'hater'??)

Nah...on second thoughts you're right. I just can't get past him previously having long hair and therefore I hate the bastard even though I've never met the lad. Fuck sake.

Is that who it is - Davies ?

I was wondering who it was

Weerz George!!?? I want to know now!

Getting himself fit and being available for a run of games for the first team instead of being on the physio table would be a better policy. Most 'haters' (I suppose I would have to include myself in this category then) don't have an issue with the lad, what he wears in his own time, or whether he has longer hair than Jesus etc..., but we were apprehensive about his consistency in being out with long term injuries. So far, us 'haters' were right to be so. Hopefully, he will come back strong, putting his injury problems behind him, and be a very good player for us in the future (can I say that being an 'hater'??)

Nah...on second thoughts you're right. I just can't get past him previously having long hair and therefore I hate the bastard even though I've never met the lad. Fuck sake.
Calm down mate

Back
Top Bottom