They’re pathetic aren’t they?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nothing changes until we get rid of the ‘old guard’. Egan, stevens, fleck, baldock (to an extent) all waste of space. I think norwood actually cares but he has clear limitations that we all know about. I was slaughtered couple months ago for suggesting the players would stop giving a shit again when the hecky honeymoon period was over. I don’t know what bill says to the players but none of them seem to give a shit about creating chances unless he’s up front. Shocking. In the summer i would be looking at 3 new centre backs and 4 new midfielders

Fucks sake how long have some of you been watching football? Ive been watching long enough to know that any team down the bottom of the league and fighting for their league status can be a very dangerous animal. So it proved yesterday, Reading worked fucking hard for that win. Yes we were poor but the result is hardly the shock of the century when we have virtually all of our goals / flare on the treatment table.

Losing at home to fourth bottom when you’re at the business end of the season in the play offs is fucking embarrassing.
I've chilled out.

Reading are 3rd in form table from last 5 and 12th in last 10.

United are 11th and 16th respectively, so the game definitely went on form

I’ve woke up and I’m still fucked off.

Losing at home to fourth bottom when you’re at the business end of the season in the play offs is fucking embarrassing.

They haven’t got a set of bollocks between them. The two with anything about them were sat on the bench and in the stands respectively.

Egan is meant to lead and marshal that back line. Like fuck.
Norwood shows up when he wants to, today wasn’t one of those days.
Baldock might be the thickest bloke I’ve seen play football.

It’s just really really desperately wank. I was going to Bristol Monday but that idea can take a walk.

Fuck the lot of them.
Agree with most of that, but Egans game is not the leader of the pack at the back. Think Morgan, maguire, o'connel, but Egan is a mop up centre half.

Fucks sake how long have some of you been watching football? Ive been watching long enough to know that any team down the bottom of the league and fighting for their league status can be a very dangerous animal. So it proved yesterday, Reading worked fucking hard for that win. Yes we were poor but the result is hardly the shock of the century when we have virtually all of our goals / flare on the treatment table.
Take your level head elsewhere, it’s not welcome round these parts.

I blame the pre game music, last 2 matches we haven't played status quo in the lead up to players coming out
Yeah we’ve started ridiculous pre match hype. Be the twelfth man and all that shit. And using a Wendy song in the build up. BELIEVE. Eeeew.

Nothing changes until we get rid of the ‘old guard’. Egan, stevens, fleck, baldock (to an extent) all waste of space. I think norwood actually cares but he has clear limitations that we all know about. I was slaughtered couple months ago for suggesting the players would stop giving a shit again when the hecky honeymoon period was over. I don’t know what bill says to the players but none of them seem to give a shit about creating chances unless he’s up front. Shocking. In the summer i would be looking at 3 new centre backs and 4 new midfielders
They've got to go and some supporters have got to let go, we can't hang on to them forever and likewise Billy Sharp hasn't got too long left. This club needs to desperately unearth a decent, regular goalscorer from somewhere who is nearer 25 than 40. Question is who and where from.

What they all achieved was great but it's a long way in the distance now. They're all on the way down and will take us with them if they aren't phased out and replaced, last season was evidence enough and there have been some dire performances this season where they've been front and centre.

Ever since we gave Middlesbrough and Wilder a good hiding, it's all been very hit and miss. Wilder might well have the last laugh in a few weeks time.

Sharp aside, who was the last very good striker/goalscorer we signed? I know McGoldrick is a striker by trade and he’s been unreal for us - but more by way of creating. Struggling to think of anyone.

Sharp aside, who was the last very good striker/goalscorer we signed? I know McGoldrick is a striker by trade and he’s been unreal for us - but more by way of creating. Struggling to think of anyone.
Clarke? Ched?

Back
Top Bottom