They’re pathetic aren’t they?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LewishamBlade

Reaction score
I’ve woke up and I’m still fucked off.

Losing at home to fourth bottom when you’re at the business end of the season in the play offs is fucking embarrassing.

They haven’t got a set of bollocks between them. The two with anything about them were sat on the bench and in the stands respectively.

Egan is meant to lead and marshal that back line. Like fuck.
Norwood shows up when he wants to, today wasn’t one of those days.
Baldock might be the thickest bloke I’ve seen play football.

It’s just really really desperately wank. I was going to Bristol Monday but that idea can take a walk.

Fuck the lot of them.

Losing at home to fourth bottom when you’re at the business end of the season in the play offs is fucking embarrassing.

They haven’t got a set of bollocks between them. The two with anything about them were sat on the bench and in the stands respectively.

It’s just really really desperately wank. I was going to Bristol Monday but that idea can take a walk.

Fuck the lot of them.
If a player is fit enough to be on the bench he's fit enough to play. Not saying Bash and Robinson would have been matchwinners but their presence may have prevented the goals, and Berge on from the start could have been a better option. I was baffled by the team selection yesterday.

Honestly yesterday has pissed me off more than any other game in recent memory. Absolutely spineless performance and bizarre team selection. We were utterly gash against an awful Reading side.

Honestly McPub needs binning off. The worst striker I've seen play for us and that's some accolade. What makes it funnier is he cost 20 million pounds. Ffs.

Fuck the lot of them.
personalised-mint-tin-hangover-cure.jpg

If it's any consolation, I feel the same. An opportunity missed. I thought we needed 3 wins out of 5 to make the play offs, after ballsing that up yesterday, we have to win at Bristol City on Monday, but we haven't played away from home since Xmas, and have been dire in the away games I've been to, so not holding out much hope.

It'll be Sky for me though, no way I'm schlepping to Bristol. Best wishes to anyone who does though. Safe trip.

I was less pissed off about yesterday than I was at Stoke tbf. But only because I half expected them to turn up and play like a bunch of cunts.

They were an absolute fucking disgrace as Stoke. I’ve heard people go ‘oooh but we will bounce back’. Will we fuck. We’ve largely been absolutely cack since christmas.

Yesterday was exactly like the Barnsley game, apart from Reading showing a bit of balls. We beat Barnsley because they are fucking toss and we could have been losing in that game too.

We’ve got a wank manager and a squad that dont give a toss. When we lose the better players in the squad we are well and truly fucked with this manager. ‘Heckeh’ will take us down before he takes us up.

Due a stinker at home, move on fast pal as we’re playing again this weekend.

We’ve been playing that away from home all season. We’re not ‘due’ anything.

Yesterday was the norm. Shite slow sideways passing and a squad with no balls. This isnt new, we’ve just got away with it more often than we should have.

Yep same here still fucked off with it,its not just yesterday the same has been happening for quite a few games now,where its as if "they dont want it",and the team selection was unfathomable yesterday,Osborne played all over the place yesterday and he constantly makes wrong choices of pass,Baldock was playing to his own game plan,one minute he would get forward and then dilly dally on the ball and then make the wrong choice,the next he would have a forward ball played into free space for him to run into,just stood there with arms out.

And in home in game you want to win you dont sit the only players with any flair sat on the bench,Sander and Illiman get them on from the start.

Are McCall and Lester influencing Hecky with his team selection too much or not enough,its hard to tell.

Norwood always gets stick when we lose. But he set up two absolute sitters for Egan and Davies yesterday. If they had put those away (like they should), Norwood would’ve been hailed as the match winner.

I thought Norwood was one of our better (more like least worst) players yesterday. When he’s allowed a bit of time on the ball he looks a good player.

I was less pissed off about yesterday than I was at Stoke tbf. But only because I half expected them to turn up and play like a bunch of cunts.

They were an absolute fucking disgrace as Stoke. I’ve heard people go ‘oooh but we will bounce back’. Will we fuck. We’ve largely been absolutely cack since christmas.

Yesterday was exactly like the Barnsley game, apart from Reading showing a bit of balls. We beat Barnsley because they are fucking toss and we could have been losing in that game too.

We’ve got a wank manager and a squad that dont give a toss. When we lose the better players in the squad we are well and truly fucked with this manager. ‘Heckeh’ will take us down before he takes us up.

Well, I have been telling everyone

League One always follows relegation from the top flight

United always follow Wendy into League One too

The ability the club has of making good players with a decent reputation turn to shit is only equalled by our ability to turn absolute donkeys into reasonably ok donkeys.

They're still donkeys, but they're sort of ok for a donkey

That's what a player has to look forward to if he signs for us.

He'll either become an ok sort of donkey (hero)

Or he will remain an absolutely piss poor donkey of such epic proportions that he will disappear into non league or driving a delivery truck shortly after leaving us.

Fuck the lot of them.
Feel the same Lewisham , felt shit after going Stoke and watching an insipid 90 minutes where we were total garbage but yesterday was a new low.
Shocking team selection, normally I think Hecky is the man but now I’m thinking get rid of the 3 stooges.
At 1-1 which tbf was an injustice we were out of jail and would have moved onto Brizzle in a positive frame of mind.
But the defending of a nothing set piece was pathetic Davies in particular was at fault he must of attended the McBurnie School of Jumping, no passion no fuckin fight no desire.
Fuming 😡
4 wins needed plus a couple of big players to return from injury, not just to sit on the bench

Well, I have been telling everyone

League One always follows relegation from the top flight

United always follow Wendy into League One too

The ability the club has of making good players with a decent reputation turn to shit is only equalled by our ability to turn absolute donkeys into reasonably ok donkeys.

They're still donkeys, but they're sort of ok for a donkey

That's what a player has to look forward to if he signs for us.

He'll either become an ok sort of donkey (hero)

Or he will remain an absolutely piss poor donkey of such epic proportions that he will disappear into non league or driving a delivery truck shortly after leaving us.

It stinks of history repeating itself this. Get relegated from the Prem, go all in on an expensive manager with a change of direction, realise that it isnt going very well, revert to type of a heart on sleeve manager who has to work with his hands tied, lose the better players to save cash, eventually get worse, drop down the league etc etc.

Angriest I've been all season. An absolutely pathetic display where we nicked an undeserved point and then somehow threw it away. We did the hard work by coming back from a terrible start but when the pressure is on these players just don't seem to be up to it. One of the most cowardly displays I've seen for years

Honestly yesterday has pissed me off more than any other game in recent memory. Absolutely spineless performance and bizarre team selection. We were utterly gash against an awful Reading side.

Honestly McPub needs binning off. The worst striker I've seen play for us and that's some accolade. What makes it funnier is he cost 20 million pounds. Ffs.
So who plays in McB’s place ? Jebbison ?!!!!!!!!!!

Angriest I've been all season. An absolutely pathetic display where we nicked an undeserved point and then somehow threw it away. We did the hard work by coming back from a terrible start but when the pressure is on these players just don't seem to be up to it. One of the most cowardly displays I've seen for years
Please don’t do a view from

It's actually ruined my weekend TBFH. Not that it should do. None of us mind losing but the manner of the defeat rankles.

It highlighted so many weaknesses and shows how ill-prepared we would be should the miracle of a play-off win actually happen. And I don't fancy us to strengthen next season regardless of what division we are in. Lose MGW and Berge and its top half finish at best.

Sorry to be negative but yesterday really was bad.

Too many late goals conceded throughout the season will cost us.

The amount we've let in isn't bad luck.

I've counted 7 games off the top of my head where we've conceded from 85 minutes onwards to lose points.

Throwing that point yesterday was huge because it meant Boro just needed to win their game in hand, rather than by 3 goals, to go above us.

My optimism started to wane after the Stoke performance but 4 points from QPR and Bournemouth where we were the better team in both games, if not great, instilled a bit more belief.

After yesterday I can't see us making it now but then again a win at Bristol and one or two others dropping points and it will feel different again.

I think too many poor performances and a lack of goal threat in current weeks will prove our downfall sadly though.

So who plays in McB’s place ? Jebbison ?!!!!!!!!!!
Watching their winner back again, Jebbo doesn't jump to defend the cross and then looks as though he got in Davies's way and stopped him jumping. Add that to his pathetic attempt at clearing the last minute corner for Forest and the guys actually costing us points, rather than gaining them.
I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team or bench for the rest of the season, I'd give one of the other youngsters a go instead.

Same here, even despite some of the shitshows we’ve already seen this season.

Yesterday was the start of three winnable games where nine points would cement our play-off spot.

It was even more important to win yesterday as others around us were playing each other. Nearly a full house at the Lane and they put in a performance like that. Unacceptable.

Simply have to show some bollocks and win at Bristol City now. Anything less and it’s done in my opinion.

Norwood always gets stick when we lose. But he set up two absolute sitters for Egan and Davies yesterday. If they had put those away (like they should), Norwood would’ve been hailed as the match winner.

Norwood has been playing well recently but no one around him is backing him up.

To me I actually felt like I can enjoy the rest of the season because the pressure is off.

They're going to have to do something that surprises me to not cock it up now so I either look forward to it being welcome or have already accepted we'll fall short.

Fans go into Bristol City with limited hope. We don't know where the goals are coming from. Not that this is impacted, but McBurnie will be missing as well so this will impact the line up. I hope he goes with N'Diaye. He can at least do the unexpected like at Fulham. We've become woeful away so no need to be too disappointed if we draw a blank there.

Cardiff we might get our act together though we weren't overly convincing when we won at their place.

Then onto QPR where we can easily get turned over with the pressure probably off them.

Then at best we'll have an eye on other results whilst trying to beat a Fulham team who are the best in the league by a mile.

Yesterday was the one while others around us played each other and we had a team at home who'd been largely crap all season and we're missing their best player. So, the players expectedly turned up cocksure after all the bla bla about clean sheets and undefeated home records and thought all they had to do was waltz through 90 minutes and that would be job done. The cocky fuckers got what they deserved.

So as fans, where's the pressure?

It's either a very pleasant surprise or exactly what you expected!

Fuck the lot of them.
That’s what following Sheffield United is we should be used to it.
On the bright side we aren’t in a relegation battle

Back
Top Bottom