The sycophants

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

why is stuff being fed through fan outlets and not via our own

Because Prince Abdullah needs a forum where his thoughts or opinions are unchallenged. Simultaneously it means he can stick one to the local media who he doesn't trust, which is very understandable after the legal battle for ownership.

It's very easy for Prince Abdullah to make useful idiots out of the podcasters & influencers that are trying to increase the likes/views/shares/posts of their content.

Because Prince Abdullah needs a forum where his thoughts or opinions are unchallenged. Simultaneously it means he can stick one to the local media who he doesn't trust, which is very understandable after the legal battle for ownership.

It's very easy for Prince Abdullah to make useful idiots out of the podcasters & influencers that are trying to increase the likes/views/shares/posts of their content.
And it’s DS who blocks dissenting voices notcPA.

Radio Sheffield, for all their shortcomings, would be a 10x better outlet than Jimmy Ramble. I think I’ve tried listening 2 or 3 times to the bloke and it’s really poor stuff.
I haven't listened to his stuff tbh. Don't have anything against the guy personally. The blame is at the club's door for allowing it, as they're the gatekeepers. As a fan, it would be exciting to be welcomed into the 'inner circle'.

Given the club has its own podcast - why is stuff being fed through fan outlets and not via our own? I get the idea of trying to get down with the fans, but there needs to be a degree of control and parameters in place that those that work for the club and fans remain in these roles. Blurring positions of fan/accountant/advisor/mouthpiece can only add to the confusion and seemingly, haphazard way the club is being run.
I find it so cringe, cosying up to these online 'personalities'. Do any other club owners do this?

Darren Smith is still leaving his perch giving info…. But then says just one more bit of info before I go, the Irish lad is ours.

He just can’t help himself, he won’t be going anywhere and certainly won’t stop posting info as he absolutely loves all the attention.

Darren Smith is still leaving his perch giving info…. But then says just one more bit of info before I go, the Irish lad is ours.

He just can’t help himself, he won’t be going anywhere and certainly won’t stop posting info as he absolutely loves all the attention.

I’m sure the Owner would like to Cashin!

Back
Top Bottom