The sycophants

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He doesn't get it does he? Keeps going on about 'if he doesn't have it he can't spend it' and implies we don't understand 'what a self sustaining club is'

There is no 'deeper understanding ' of the situation. We all know the above, what he doesn't understand is that we also remember (which he conveniently forgets) that PA said he wanted to sell the club in 6 weeks many months ago. The reason this hasn't happened yet is because he wants 170m for it which is not only way over valued but leaves PA making a massive profit.

He needs to lower the price and get out but of course his mouthpiece isn't going to admit that. That's why we are all fucked off, if he really wanted to sell he'd be asking a realistic price.

He doesn't get it does he? Keeps going on about 'if he doesn't have it he can't spend it' and implies we don't understand 'what a self sustaining club is'

There is no 'deeper understanding ' of the situation. We all know the above, what he doesn't understand is that we also remember (which he conveniently forgets) that PA said he wanted to sell the club in 6 weeks many months ago. The reason this hasn't happened yet is because he wants 170m for it which is not only way over valued but leaves PA making a massive profit.

He needs to lower the price and get out but of course his mouthpiece isn't going to admit that. That's why we are all fucked off, if he really wanted to sell he'd be asking a realistic price.

Not even sure it's price. I just don't think anyone is that interested in buying us.

Has Blades Ramble stuck the Abdullah interview behind a paywall or is he just teasing it out? I’ve just searched for it on YouTube and it’s not on his channel under ‘videos’ just ‘shorts’.

It’s something I’m genuinely interested in listening to but no one should be paying for it and it shouldn’t be teased out to fluff someone’s ego, the club owner should make sure of that before he agrees to appear on a channel.

There are plenty of decent media outlets for it to be released via without one of the poorer ones trying to make money or fame from it.

Has Blades Ramble stuck the Abdullah interview behind a paywall or is he just teasing it out? I’ve just searched for it on YouTube and it’s not on his channel under ‘videos’ just ‘shorts’.

It’s something I’m genuinely interested in listening to but no one should be paying for it and it shouldn’t be teased out to fluff someone’s ego, the club owner should make sure of that before he agrees to appear on a channel.

There are plenty of decent media outlets for it to be released via without one of the poorer ones trying to make money or fame from it.

I'd say it's still being edited and the short format is just a peview before released in full.

"Toxic and uncontrolled" in his rant means 'I'm having my views challenged'. It's become a theme on social.media to call anybody that disagrees with you - or your organisation - a troll or toxic or to smear them in some other way. Much easier than arguing your point and engaging in meaningful discourse. In his case also the height of irony.

His rant about Wilder yesterday was unhinged and maybe a sign we're in for choppy waters. Hope not.

He wants it both ways; he wants to be in bed with the Prince and all the “hey, this is a great way of communicating to the fans” but then he also wants the “hey, I’m just a normal bloke like you lot”

TL;DR: he’s a bellend. And he’ll probably be back on Twitter next week.

What did he say about Wilder? (Can't see his tweets anymore)

Assumed him and Jimmy were CW fanboyz lol

I saw a screenshot of a post that was essentially "Wilder has failed, it was a mistake" yadda yadda. He got quite a bit of pushback from what I can gather.

Nah, he stuck the boot in when Wilder left/was on the verge of leaving last time. He did the same in his "prepare the fans for Hecky getting the boot" bit. It's a bit predictable at this point. As soon as you see him change tack against a manager I prepare myself for something happening. Maybe the latest transfer meeting was interesting. Who knows?

The same thing seems to happen after every significant player sale. It's not "well done lads, you've done well for us, good luck in your new venture"...

I saw a screenshot of a post that was essentially "Wilder has failed, it was a mistake" yadda yadda. He got quite a bit of pushback from what I can gather.

Nah, he stuck the boot in when Wilder left/was on the verge of leaving last time. He did the same in his "prepare the fans for Hecky getting the boot" bit. It's a bit predictable at this point. As soon as you see him change tack against a manager I prepare myself for something happening. Maybe the latest transfer meeting was interesting. Who knows?

The same thing seems to happen after every significant player sale. It's not "well done lads, you've done well for us, good luck in your new venture"...

Things are going to unravel pretty quickly.

What did he say about Wilder? (Can't see his tweets anymore)

Assumed him and Jimmy were CW fanboyz lol
He was saying that it was a massive gamble changing manager mid-season and a gamble that has backfired. Said without any realisation that there was no gamble, given we were fucking doomed anyway.

Bloke's a fucking tool. Sooner fans stop hanging off his word the better.

There's also a very good chance he's been told to wind his neck in...

What a pathetic fucking tosser he is. He’s the worst thing associated with our club, an account “leaking” things to antagonise the fans rather than the club being upfront and honest.

Never been a blade and doesn’t understand us one little bit, no real supporters want him anywhere near. Yet some weirdos are licking his arse on twitter again now. Hope his next Spanish chorizo has rat poison in it.

He was saying that it was a massive gamble changing manager mid-season and a gamble that has backfired. Said without any realisation that there was no gamble, given we were fucking doomed anyway.

Bloke's a fucking tool. Sooner fans stop hanging off his word the better.

There's also a very good chance he's been told to wind his neck in...
I don’t really understand the backfired part - we clearly look a million times better under CW than we did under Hecky.

I don’t really understand the backfired part - we clearly look a million times better under CW than we did under Hecky.
Agreed. CW is doing well to get any sort of tune out of the hotch potch of players that Hecky left him. The main thing that backfired was the Prince’s calamitous transfer window and lack of investment in the team.

He's trying to create the impression the owner has made a huge financial investment in changing manager. It's bollocks. PH and CW carried zero leverage in their times of negotiation on contracts.

Now it'll be "I know I said we'd spend in January but 1 point from Liverpool, Chelsea, Villa and City? Can't do it now". It's all so boring and predictable.

The only real protest available now is to stop going, stop buying club stuff and stop interaction on social media. Not saying people should be doung that but anything else is meaningless

Seems to be all based on the Luton result.
If it is, then does Darren realise that Wilder wasn't the scorer of the own goals, or in the net?

The biggest uplift in that game was due to Wilder changing it up at half-time and I assume, giving them a bollocking for that first half.

I saw Wit like a tweet slagging Darren off yesterday. All adds to the drama

Anything..? Can offer you my fresh morning turd in a doggie bag. Will even hand deliver!

Just name the price your willing to pay.
A full bag of doggie turds ?
That is always the problem as it is not just the price but what you are actually buying and how much it will cost running it after purchase.

Back
Top Bottom