The amount of abuse Jack Robinson gets is shameful

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think JLT would walk into most championship sides (barring Maybe those going for promotion)

Definitely too good for league 1 and plus with a long throw on him they'll snap him up just for that alone.
That's patently untrue. He's a L1/L2 player

Well done again Jack! He's shown great character and resilience after a shaky start at the club. Credit too to Hecky for sticking with him and showing faith.

It sort of reminds me of Basham who also didn't impress much when he first joined but the rest as they say is history...let's hope it repeats itself here!

He is a very good defender but there is always a mistake there which is why he scares the life out of me at times. But he’s been excellent last few games.

I thought he had a decent game again today. Gave it away a couple of times in the first 20 mins, but they all did. After that I thought he did well, there were a few times when he was last man and did well every time. He was also marking their best player (Koroma?).

Had a great game today, still scares the shit out of me when he's being pressed and trying to control the ball.

Good in the air for us today as well. Lad is a good enough back-up, and decent enough in the first team at this level. Getting forward a lot more as well

Played well today but this season his game has been littered with schoolboy errors

Probably his 3rd decent performance out of his last 5 games, he’s improving. I did a little log in my pants on one occasion when he turned with a man at his back and carried the ball out today but he did it very well.

Probably his 3rd decent performance out of his last 5 games, he’s improving. I did a little log in my pants on one occasion when he turned with a man at his back and carried the ball out today but he did it very well.
That’s unbelievable- I had exact same log issue as yourself, mine wasn’t so little but it was at precisely that moment.

Personally I thought he was probably a good shout for MOM today, closely followed by Basham, although granted the choice was from a very small pool. 😉

New contract?
Robinson had his best game for us tonight,probably felt at home with the other five ‘lefties’ in defence.It’s funny because Wilder persued him with persistance,tried to get him at QPR and lost him to Forest,but returned to get him two years later.I think his improvement and run of games in the championship probably suggest that he is much more comfortable at this level,the Premier league is a step too far.

Robinson had his best game for us tonight,probably felt at home with the other five ‘lefties’ in defence.It’s funny because Wilder persued him with persistance,tried to get him at QPR and lost him to Forest,but returned to get him two years later.I think his improvement and run of games in the championship probably suggest that he is much more comfortable at this level,the Premier league is a step too far.
He's having a really good run . Well played tonight

That could be one of the most important goals in our recent history

I'm so sorry I doubted you Jack x

Outside of the goal he was also very good. Extremely tenacious, getting stuck into his former teammates. He looked really up for it. Bombing up and down the wide channel. Possible contender for me.

First half of the season I’ll admit I slagged him off no end, but he’s put in some great performances since Heckingbottom came in and tonight was one of them. Happy he's proving me wrong.

Only edged out by Wes as the surprise success of the season for me

Interesting how Norwood said that he was one who was really getting into the players at half time

Love players who end up stuffing words back down so called Blades fans’ throats. Will never be a world beater but full credit to the lad for coming on so strong this season.

Back
Top Bottom