Gone Elsewhere Teemu Pukki

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I do think we have to sign someone younger. We already have two 30 plus strikers, and will have them for the next 2 years.

My bad he’s 30 and had one good season a few years ago, do you think he’s the answer to our future in a very strong PL?
He had a good season last season, 11 goals for the 20th positioned team is very decent. Not the answer to our future no but for a season or 2 he could be.

My bad he’s 30 and had one good season a few years ago, do you think he’s the answer to our future in a very strong PL?

I'm not advocating signing Pukki necessarily, but as well as the future, we need to make sure we stay up this season, cos with the current squad that is far from assured.

Sky Sports reckon we threw our hat in. Staying at Norwich.

Follow up tweet from Delia later saying it's all horse shit.

2 goals in 19 minutes, quality striker and getting better by age. He isn't just a box player like Sharp, offers so much more.

would be an unbelievable signing norwich going nowhere wont happen though unless we get promoted

He would be a cracking signing if we got promotion (would be if we stayed down too but couldn't see that happening if we didnt manage promotion).

Just seen his leaving Norwich in the summer. Wonder if we’d go in for him ?

emergency-flashing-police-siren-vector-260nw-540749353.jpg

You would if you had JLT, Egan and Anel just waiting to 'ease into you'
He’s too nice. He should be an absolute shithouse. There’s no “let’s have it, dickhead” about him. Credit to his mum, but it will shorten his career.

Berge did him at one point and he just got up and genuinely smiled at Sander. Ooooooooo Scandinavian friends. Key ingredient missing.

Hope not, after watching him Saturday looks like he's finished at this level.

Back
Top Bottom