Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maggies perspective:

My mojo is quickly sinking over this guy. Sounds like a cuckoo looking for an offshore way of shifting debt, think that’s what happened at Burnley. Those finances are beyond me but maybe Sean Thornton can give us a view?
For all his faults I think the Prince does genuinely care about us and I don't believe he'd flog us to any old fuckwit
I’ve got a Mini with a rotten subframe and dampers are fecked, I’ve topped the engine oil up with sugar so it sounds like a bird. I’m happy to pass it on to you for a lot of money…..

Im guessing here TJB you’re quite young? ;)🤣

I’ve got a Mini with a rotten subframe and dampers are fecked, I’ve topped the engine oil up with sugar so it sounds like a bird. I’m happy to pass it on to you for a lot of money…..

Im guessing here TJB you’re quite young?

If you're comparing Sheffield United to your piece of shit car, you're either not very fond of the football club or you're not very good at valuing things.

I'm sure you'd love to pass the auld banger on for a wedge, but people don't tend to chuck money at things which are fucked, so you may struggle.

And I'm 30, if you must know!

If you're comparing Sheffield United to your piece of shit car, you're either not very fond of the football club or you're not very good at valuing things.

I'm sure you'd love to pass the auld banger on for a wedge, but people don't tend to chuck money at things which are fucked, so you may struggle.

And I'm 30, if you must know!
My God you are an old git aren't you . 🤣

If it happens it happens, not much we can do about it, Lets just back the team as always and wait to hear what a new owner says once it is all done
I agree mate .He is an unknown so we can not prejudge him and we must not think just because he seems to be loaded he will chuck mega bucks at the club. If as they say he is a billionaire he will not spend daft money unless he feels there is a good reason to . I read Barnsley has the richest owner in the championship and look where they are. They don't become mega rich throwing money about having said that it must be better than having a scint owner like we have now.

4 months and not a dickie bird and no deadline in sight

I suspect a few skeletons appearing in a dark cupboard?
It's a bit of a worry, for sure, but remember, princey boy is a very shrewd individual, just ask McCabe, and I doubt that he would have the wool pulled over his eyes, as KM did.

They could have agreed a deal in principal, passed it to EFL for them to cast their beady eyes over it with the intention of finalising once we know which division we are in.

I can't wait to find out we've been taken over by a communist dictator... its the Sheff Utd way.
You fill up my senses
Like a litre of vodka
Like a packet of Belomorkanal
Like a good pinch of nyukhatel'nyy tabak
Like a night out in Moscow
Like a greasy bowl of Borsch
Like Sheffield United
And the abolition of private property
Na na na na… NYET

Back
Top Bottom