Takeover

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's very difficult to reach that level of wealth and there be little to no information on you on the internet in this day and age.
His company certainly doesn't generate the requisite wealth to make him a billionaire...
Difficult, maybe, but not impossible by any stretch.

Let’s assume he’s not wealthy for a minute. What’s your hypothesis on how negotiations and the agreement with the club has gone?

Let’s not forget the Prince has a pretty good track record at absolutely nailing legal agreements in the past. Our vice chairman also a partner at one of the largest global law firms there is; so presumably knows a thing or two about due diligence and will undoubtedly have a network who knows exactly all there is to about Mauriss.

The list is dependent on the parties being forthcoming about their wealth, or it being documented publicly.
People have found his house on Google, it's a modest suburban home. I'm sorry, he's not a secret billionaire.

Well unlike the Glazers and ALK he won’t be using the clubs money to buy in because there isn’t any and assets are encumbered.

Over on Facey, we are back to the huge value of the land BL stands on being worth huge amounts of money for flats.

Investigative journalism here
That’s oops I’ve done a bit more digging and it doesn’t look as legit as the person who told me about it made it sound best cover my tracks sharpish 😂

He may well just be the face of a consortium. Wasn't the PSG owner linked with his Newcastle bid?

So he either doesnt exist, or exists but with a very small house and an even smaller office and he most probably isn't rich... sounds like typical blades tbh

It’s the office where the company is registered at; not necessarily their office is. Plenty of companies have offices like this as the registered address; aside from their main base. Not unusual at all.

Also on this house nonsense, I’m guessing it’s in relation to the SEC listing from 2018, which lists an address. People are failing to note that the other director has the exact same address. Maybe the home is this other guys? Do they live together? Maybe neither of them live there. Again, not unusual for a director to not have their home address on a public listing (it’d be more unusual if they did).

It’s the office where the company is registered at; not necessarily their offices. Plenty of companies have offices like this as the registered address; aside from their main base. Not unusual at all.

Also on this house nonsense, I’m guessing it’s in relation to the SEC listing from 2018, which lists an address. People are failing to note that the other director has the exact same address. Maybe the home is this other guys? Do they live together? Maybe neither of them live there. Again, not unusual for a director to not have their home address on a public listing (it’d be more unusual if they did).
His previous company, Power Station LLC, was listed at the same address

Yorkshire Post:
Apparently, Mauriss himself is quoted as saying he’s had £115m bid accepted by the club

Sheffield United were last night unable to confirm Mauriss's claim.

😄

Bitterly disappointed we haven’t had a “£115m? It only cost him a quid” quote yet.

The house that you think might not be his
And as per my post, barely any directors fill out their home address on these forms. It’s often a third party address; often someone who is responsible for filing tax returns.

It’s surprising that people are on the one hand suggesting this guy who has little about him anywhere, would then be daft enough to publicise his home address, when he doesn’t need to (and also let his mate use his address for the ClearTV filing).

Not all wealthy people are attention-seeking fuckwits who use their vast fortune to put them in the public eye. In fact, I’d hazard an uneducated guess that there are far more rich people who are out of the spotlight than in it, to prevent scrounges, kidnappers and scammers from getting into their inner circle.

Difficult, maybe, but not impossible by any stretch.

Let’s assume he’s not wealthy for a minute. What’s your hypothesis on how negotiations and the agreement with the club has gone?

Let’s not forget the Prince has a pretty good track record at absolutely nailing legal agreements in the past. Our vice chairman also a partner at one of the largest global law firms there is; so presumably knows a thing or two about due diligence and will undoubtedly have a network who knows exactly all there is to about Mauriss.

Perhaps he's capable of raising the finance through a loan or other methods. I have big doubts over his personal wealth, as did the Newcastle fans (and previous owner) a couple of years ago who have watched this all play out before.

Not all wealthy people are attention-seeking fuckwits who use their vast fortune to put them in the public eye. In fact, I’d hazard an uneducated guess that there are far more rich people who are out of the spotlight than in it, to prevent scrounges, kidnappers and scammers from getting into their inner circle.

But he's buying a football club.
That puts him very much in the public eye.
If it isn't a vanity project, what is it?
If it's to make money, that's unlikely to be good news for us..

Back
Top Bottom