Takeover question

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The way this is going is similar to last summer. Difference this time is the squad is way smaller and we need new players. Whilst ever the uncertainty is there players and selling clubs will be wary as to whether we have the cash to pay up.

If the Prince doesn't watch it we will be getting valued as a division one team before too long
Just back to the hotel from a day in Sorrento just said to the missus if we aren't careful we will be in league 1 end of next season she just looked at me with that in missing love island look on her face. Then i read this. Will we have 11 players if Championship quality come the end of July? It's the Blades way 3 seasons in the prem and what looks like no plan. I really can't take another season like last season. Yes im officially a bed wetter.

Just back to the hotel from a day in Sorrento just said to the missus if we aren't careful we will be in league 1 end of next season she just looked at me with that in missing love island look on her face. Then i read this. Will we have 11 players if Championship quality come the end of July? It's the Blades way 3 seasons in the prem and what looks like no plan. I really can't take another season like last season. Yes im officially a bed wetter.
If a film, would watch 100%.

Which is kind of the reason for this thread. How patient are our targets? Are they in the loop somewhat and being told offers will be made once the takeover is complete? I, like others, just don't what it to be the usual missed out on some very good players because of, for example, a fax machine!! (Yes, it is a example of past excuses/errors etc.)
P.s I am enjoying the Euros. I don't have cable so have to steam it in Spanish. Boy those guys get excited when someone scores.
Really glad you are enjoying the Euro’s👍
Don’t worry about things you have no control over⚔️

Is this the one where we embarrass ourselves more than last season?
Heard an Ipswich player this morning say basically there’s nothing to lose as we saw last season with us. I’ll never forgive PA for what he did to us last season, we never stood a chance and we’re the new shit benchmark for ‘how bad could it be’

Saying nothing is better than lying. I do agree that PR is not our clubs forte and the silence from the club since relegation is deafening.

At minimal I'd have expected a club statement to address the shambles of last season and an apology to the fans and season ticket holders who paid hard earned cash to watch that complete rabble.

But no, nothing. Just arrogance knowing that our fans will always pay out the money no matter what they serve up to us.

"What's the chef's special starter today?"

"It's shit soup Sir. £10 a bowl."

"I'll have a bowl of shit soup then please."

"How was your soup Sir?"

"Quite frankly it was shit and tasted like shit. What is the main course?"

"It's a shit kebab with souteed shit on the side, with a shit salad. £15 a plate."

"II'll have a shit kebab with all the trimmings please."

"How was your kebab Sir?"

"Again, it was shit. That was literally just a turd in a pitta with a fried turd next to it."

"Would Sir like to see the dessert menu?"

"Do bears shit in the woods? Absolutely. Take my money!"
There's so many nice places to eat in Sheffield now! This sounds good do they do set menues?

Heard an Ipswich player this morning say basically there’s nothing to lose as we saw last season with us. I’ll never forgive PA for what he did to us last season, we never stood a chance and we’re the new shit benchmark for ‘how bad could it be’

Its the arrogance that get's me , why should the important people at top, eg, owners,/ management even bother speaking to the little people ,they know best, end of,, just like when i was a kid, speak when you are spoken too, ...

Look on the bright side, we'll be playing wendy and the weeds next season,
so if you think you were embarrassed last season,

Baby you aint seen nothing yet....:rolleyes:

It’s not just the lack of information coming out of the club that concerns me. Why has no journalist got wind of who the possible new owners are…Could it be because they don’t exist?
Because takeover talks are always really confidential as leaked information can be very damaging.

Unless a potential new owner or investor comes out says they are buying a certain club, it's rare you will know who potential new owners are until its either very close or it happens.

Heres a thought(well mine whilst watching Germany/Spain) if & when the takeover is complete, will we not be looking for a new main shirt sponsor ?
Did the new proposed owners have the front of the shirt last season....just seems strange it's all circulating around Investment Funding and the logo been naff.

More loan players to come yet, but the current squad would easily make mid table, even without loans.
More patience needed from fans but the Op makes a good point.

How to influence quality players to sign, without letting the cat out of the bag?

Screenshot_20240729_112812.jpg

Assuming he's related to Kurt.

He called the Moore transfer before it happened, so possibly something in this?

Has it Fucking happened yet?
FFS
how much longer?
How long is a piece of string? When you get the answer you will get the answer to your question. Til then the answer everyday is " tomorrow". Hope that didn't help?

Spotted this on the Sun on Sunday today

Attachments

• 20240922_120354.jpg
    20240922_120354.jpg
    665.8 KB · Views: 84

Back
Top Bottom