Stop believing the ITK’s on this board

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s been confirmed by the princes mouthpiece. Do you think it’s not happening?
Those idiots say a lot of things. I'm not fussed either way but the way people go on pretending to be in the know is utterly embarrassing

Time left but we with lack of signings and injuries we are in serious danger of putting out the worst side the Pl has ever seen against palace

Wes
Baldock anel egan Robinson lowe
Berge osborn slimani
Marsh osula

Not a chance that gets close the play offs in the championship
I have always thought that I would not begin to judge the squad until we play the first game after the first international break. By then we will not only know who the signings are but how well they have fitted in.
Yes, there is a big risk that we arrive at that point with little to show in terms of goals and/or points, but let’s see.

Stop putting them on a pedestal. Stop waiting on their every word and following them around the board like a lost puppy. They do it to feel a bit of self importance.

Bar one or two - They haven’t got a fucking clue. Wank.

Fucking shit United. Thrown the season away for a few quid. Osula x Jebbo upfront for the first game then, oh dear fucking me.

Pissed off doesn’t cut it.
Eeeerrrrr, I’ve been calling em all out as BULLSHITTERS, LIARS etc.

Those idiots say a lot of things. I'm not fussed either way but the way people go on pretending to be in the know is utterly embarrassing
It’s happening 😂

But that is something we can agree on

Hopefully the ITKs keep posting

I don't care if they're usually wrong, at least its something of interest to read, and make your own mind up on

Yeah, we got out of that before promotion.

I take it you have no issue with the inflation of prices in the supermarkets, the ridiculous gas and electric prices either?

“Oh, it must be because of the war in Ukraine and covid :) :) I don’t have a brain :) :) I can’t think for myself :) :)

They are lying to you mate. Hate to break it to you.
No mention of Brexit or the effects of vaccines yet, so maybe he really is a genuine sensible Blade with valid points to make.

Maybe....

No mention of Brexit or the effects of vaccines yet, so maybe he really is a genuine sensible Blade with valid points to make.

Maybe....
Brexit a shambles, the vaccine a rushed probably necessary measure which might have some long term health implications, who knows? I’ve had it so I’m not an anti-vaxxer.

Anyway, I digress. The club, ran well?

I'm not going to believe that Ndiaye is sold until it happens, if it happens. We went through this before Chesterfield. If there was anything in this then I can't see why the club would risk him against Derby on Saturday. Deals don't happen that quickly from start to finish. I'd like to think this is all French media s*** stirring again like before Chesterfield. If it was likely that Marseille were close to a deal then I couldn't see us starting Ndiaye on Saturday. If deals do happen that quickly then can Sheffield United please learn from Marseille, as we seem to take forever and an age to close deals and sign players. We lost a bloody triallist from taking too long to make a decision over him.

I'm not going to believe that Ndiaye is sold until it happens, if it happens. We went through this before Chesterfield. If there was anything in this then I can't see why the club would risk him against Derby on Saturday. Deals don't happen that quickly from start to finish. I'd like to think this is all French media s*** stirring again like before Chesterfield. If it was likely that Marseille were close to a deal then I couldn't see us starting Ndiaye on Saturday. If deals do happen that quickly then can Sheffield United please learn from Marseille, as we seem to take forever and an age to close deals and sign players. We lost a bloody triallist from taking too long to make a decision over him.
It’s happening. The Prince’s ring… sorry mouthpiece has said it on Twitter along with the Star etc.

The Club is probably run about as well as could be expected, for a near Admin basket case with a want away owner.

We'd all like Illy to stay and go for nowt next summer. The trouble is we don't know how much was the Evil Prince wanting to sell, a greedy voracious agent or Illy's French family pulling the strings.
We probably never will.

It's United. We aren't Massive!
Players go. Happened in my yoof (70s) and ever since.

It's the way of the world mate.

Back
Top Bottom