Stop believing the ITK’s on this board

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We really needed to sell though 😂😂😂😂😂😂 despite the fact we’ve just been promoted 😂😂😂😂😂
So on your thread in 2 minutes you've told us about:
ITK's
Not enough money spent.
Money we've got.
Ukraine
COVID
Me being thick.
Us selling imaginary players.

Just need a few more random comments . What about the moon landings?

Tell that to them who follow them around the place then old chap.

Risking administration? We’ve just got £200m and we’re going to run at a net profit margin. Are you genuinely that dense?
200 million but not 200 million in the bank cash flow is the thing

So on your thread in 2 minutes you've told us about:
ITK's
Not enough money spent.
Money we've got.
Ukraine
COVID
Me being thick.
Us selling imaginary players.

Just need a few more random comments . What about the moon landings?
First 3 valid, 4 5 and 6 valid, what are these imaginary players?

We probably landed on the moon yes. It’s more probable than us scoring more than 10 goals this season.

Do you have any comments on how terribly we are run as a club, since you believe the shit that we ‘had to sell to avoid admin’?

First 3 valid, 4 5 and 6 valid, what are these imaginary players?

We probably landed on the moon yes. It’s more probable than us scoring more than 10 goals this season.

Do you have any comments on how terribly we are run as a club, since you believe the shit that we ‘had to sell to avoid admin’?
Which player have we sold that you don't agree with?

Which player have we sold that you don't agree with?
The one who’s currently in the process of being sold mate. So before you chime in with ‘he hasn’t gone yet’ - he’s on his way. Would you like to answer my previous question?

200 million but not 200 million in the bank cash flow is the thing

Any advance on £200m?

Is was only £170m just last week.

Has the selling price increased to the same amount? Is it inflation or rank stupidity?

The one who’s currently in the process of being sold mate. So before you chime in with ‘he hasn’t gone yet’ - he’s on his way. Would you like to answer my previous question?

So “don’t believe these it’s twats” advice from someone in the know.

Arse uppards as the old folk used to say.

So there isn't one? You're just annoyed on the rumours that you started a thread slagging off?

Your previous question about COVID or Ukraine? Not really.

So there isn't one? You're just annoyed on the rumours that you started a thread slagging off?

Your previous question about COVID or Ukraine? Not really.
Illiman Ndiaye is going to Marseille, you are aware of that aren’t you?

And no? 😂😂😂. About how we are ran as a football club.

Illiman Ndiaye is going to Marseille, you are aware of that aren’t you?

And no? 😂😂😂. About how we are ran as a football club.
Looks like he probably is now, unfortunately. That has nothing to do with itkers, or the club being shit.
He's said that is his dream move, and he might have got what he wanted. If it's right, it will be the most disappointing move we've possible ever had. It still doesn't make any of your posts here make any sense.

Looks like he probably is now, unfortunately. That has nothing to do with itkers, or the club being shit.
He's said that is his dream move, and he might have got what he wanted. If it's right, it will be the most disappointing move we've possible ever had. It still doesn't make any of your posts here make any sense.
Right, you are avoiding the questions on your opinions of how the club is ran, why?

Do you think it’s at all normal to be selling your very best player after a huge windfall? Do you see any other clubs doing that?

Covid escaped from a laboratory at United World headquarters.

Enough of the so called ITK'ers on here have led us around in circles.

Right, you are avoiding the questions on your opinions of how the club is ran, why?

Do you think it’s at all normal to be selling your very best player after a huge windfall? Do you see any other clubs doing that?
Few points.
I'm not here to jump through your hoops of questions. I've commented on your posts, but that doesn't make me your answer puppet.

Illi has stated he wanted to go to OM, I'm not sure how we would have stopped him, apart from him walking away next season.

I don’t log on here much so don’t post a lot due to the backlash I got last year in the takeover thread. If I get info though I’ll post it.

Few points.
I'm not here to jump through your hoops of questions. I've commented on your posts, but that doesn't make me your answer puppet.

Illi has stated he wanted to go to OM, I'm not sure how we would have stopped him, apart from him walking away next season.
So you have no answer to it, or you would’ve. You’ve answered everything else.

So let him walk out the door for free then. Simple as. Palace have just done it with Zaha as the first example that cropped into my head.

So you have no answer to it, or you would’ve. You’ve answered everything else.

So let him walk out the door for free then. Simple as. Palace have just done it with Zaha as the first example that cropped into my head.
That's right, I'm stuck.

And that kid at psg.

Back
Top Bottom