Stop believing the ITK’s on this board

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
Stop putting them on a pedestal. Stop waiting on their every word and following them around the board like a lost puppy. They do it to feel a bit of self importance.

Bar one or two - They haven’t got a fucking clue. Wank.

Fucking shit United. Thrown the season away for a few quid. Osula x Jebbo upfront for the first game then, oh dear fucking me.

Pissed off doesn’t cut it.

Time left but we with lack of signings and injuries we are in serious danger of putting out the worst side the Pl has ever seen against palace

Wes
Baldock anel egan Robinson lowe
Berge osborn slimani
Marsh osula

Not a chance that gets close the play offs in the championship

Absolute weirdos these pretend ITKers. What sad lives they must have to need to get their kicks out of pretending to know stuff on a message board. I actually hope T-Blade and Rocket Man are pigs on the wind up, at least that would make sense.

At least Darren Smith makes his stuff up for a reason (even if it's a bad one).

Stop putting them on a pedestal. Stop waiting on their every word and following them around the board like a lost puppy. They do it to feel a bit of self importance.

Fucking shit United. Thrown the season away for a few quid. Osula x Jebbo upfront for the first game then, oh dear fucking me.

Stop waiting on their every word.....seems you've chosen to believe people who don't have a clue? Don't get it.

Oreyt !

Stop waiting on their every word.....seems you've chosen to believe people who don't have a clue? Don't get it.
The most globally linked and famous football transfer reporter on the planet and Actual local journalists from Marseille or a few idiots on this board pretending to be ITK?

I know who I’ll choose to believe.

Anyone feel like prince is playing football manager?

Feel this way even if ili was staying.

But he's talked about how he likes fantasy football in the past too. Under Wilder has some more influence and push back so was able to push a bit more but even then ended up with a halfway house once in PL.

Since then it's been all Princes way and although we are promoted and back in PL it's deffo starting to feel like we are going in on a real shoestring...

Hecky keeps us up he's done a fantastic job.

WYEDP?

Thanks, I was sat here believing everything that was written. I'm glad I know better now.

Let's see what happens with the season. Worse case we get related and we are financially sade. Better than risking adminstration like last time.

Thanks, I was sat here believing everything that was written. I'm glad I know better now.

Let's see what happens with the season. Worse case we get related and we are financially sade. Better than risking adminstration last time.
Tell that to them who follow them around the place then old chap.

Risking administration? We’ve just got £200m and we’re going to run at a net profit margin. Are you genuinely that dense?

Risking administration? We’ve just got £200m and we’re going to run at a net profit margin. Are you genuinely that dense?
You've obviously been keeping tabs on the itk stuff, to let yourself get in such a tizzy fit. Im not bothered either way tbh.

If we hadn't been promoted we would have been shafted. Did you notice the embargo?

So what profit do you think we will make after bonuses and wage increases?

What about the losses we suffered in the last 2 seasons, who pays for those?

BTW, your exagerated £200m includes parachute payments over the next 3 seasons. IIRC, going down after one season nets you more like £120m.

I’ve got a friend in the know who is on the blades staff

So what profit do you think we will make after bonuses and wage increases?

What about the losses we suffered in the last 2 seasons, who pays for those?

BTW, your exagerated £200m includes parachute payments over the next 3 seasons. IIRC, going down after one season nets you more like £120m.
You absolute clapping merchant. Keep lapping up the bullshit.

You've obviously been keeping tabs on the itk stuff, to let yourself get in such a tizzy fit. Im not bothered either way tbh.

If we hadn't been promoted we would have been shafted. Did you notice the embargo?
Yeah, we got out of that before promotion.

I take it you have no issue with the inflation of prices in the supermarkets, the ridiculous gas and electric prices either?

“Oh, it must be because of the war in Ukraine and covid :) :) I don’t have a brain :) :) I can’t think for myself :) :)

They are lying to you mate. Hate to break it to you.

This thread is going to provide days of entertainment. What an opening post. I love a meltdown

🤣 🤣
The only funny thing is going to be watching us try to score goals this season, Derby are in danger

Yeah, we got out of that before promotion.

I take it you have no issue with the inflation of prices in the supermarkets, the ridiculous gas and electric prices either?

“Oh, it must be because of the war in Ukraine and covid :) :) I don’t have a brain :) :) I can’t think for myself :) :)

They are lying to you mate. Hate to break it to you.
Ok, dear.

Back
Top Bottom