Stevens, Clark?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TJ blade

Reaction score
Anybody got any updates on these 2? Especially Clark, bit of an expensive loan regarding appearances!

Theyve started up their drug habits again??

I've been disappointed that Clark hasn't made it back into the side, good defender.
He is, but that’s the depth of our squad when fit

Egan Anel & Robbo have the shirt and whilst we’re winning why change it
I also think they complement each other as Egan organises, Anels pace & Robbo’s the muscle/WUM

Bash is calming and can be used in def or mid and Bogle has had a few decent games

How/who do you leave out to accommodate?

Also I would rather we play ‘our’ players than loans if there’s nowt but a fag paper between them, so for me although I agree he’s decent, Heckys called it right

I also think they complement each other as Egan organises, Anels pace & Robbo’s the muscle/WUM

Bash is calming and can be used in def or mid and Bogle has had a few decent games

Also I would rather we play ‘our’ players than loans if there’s nowt but a fag paper between them, so for me although I agree he’s decent, Heckys called it right
Personally, I would bring in Clark and put JLT at left back, as Lowe gives me kittens.

to be honest Steve, I like Robbo & Clark, just feel that the latter has less of an error about him.

What’s the latest with RND too? Feel for him missing out on the World Cup as he’d been great for us. Hope he can return before the end of the season.

What’s the latest with RND too? Feel for him missing out on the World Cup as he’d been great for us. Hope he can return before the end of the season.
Hes been a big loss, having said that we are at a minimum in the top 2 six points clear of third so it doesn't appear to have had a major impact.

He's one of the players who will be good enough for the Premier League if/when we go up

Hes been a big loss, having said that we are at a minimum in the top 2 six points clear of third so it doesn't appear to have had a major impact.

He's one of the players who will be good enough for the Premier League if/when we go up
He was player of the season until his injury.

Massive loss but we’ve managed to manage without him & on the whole I think Lowe has been fine (without being spectacular) .

Would be good to get him back for the final 4/5 games.

Hecky has confirmed in Wigan pre match presser that Stevens has had a "slight relapse" in his recovery from hamstring injury

Clark's joined his mate at Stoke for their 65th signing this season. Good player but least he'll have his mate to talk to on treatment table.

GLTTL

I thought that the other day. Then I remembered how many games he missed through injury. Would have been injured for us by now!

I just don't think Hecky rated him. Clark wasn't even at the promotion celebration parade.

Also, to say he didn't play often he scored the same amount of goals as Billy did.

Ok he did have a few injury issues (rumours of not playing him cos of additional loan fees,dont know if that's true or not)

I always thought he looked very solid as a defender and going forward pretty decent as well.

Now we're down to bare bones (literally) he would be invaluable and probably not on big wages.

Ok he did have a few injury issues (rumours of not playing him cos of additional loan fees,dont know if that's true or not)

I always thought he looked very solid as a defender and going forward pretty decent as well.

Now we're down to bare bones (literally) he would be invaluable and probably not on big wages.

Yeah although not sure he can play RCB though.

Never seem to be in squad for Stoke.. guessing they're injured.

To think Hecky wanted to keep Stevens 😆🙈 Such a shame his career his fizzling out like Fleck.

Probably best LB I've seen at Lane in his prime.

Back
Top Bottom