Steve Nicol II

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Steve Nichol's major claim to fame is missing from six inches against Uruguay in the 1986 World Cup. And you can find it on You Tube.

The quality of punditry is pretty low across the industry. There are so many platforms talking about football that it gives jobs to a lot of people who are clearly just stealing a living. But Nicol is the worst of the lot. He genuinely gives the impression that he doesn't watch that much football and doesn't like it that much when he does.

He said on another video that he’d have put money on us going down.

I hope he did. Big time.

I hope he remortgated his house, put his life savings on it and is about to lose the lot. Hope he’s living in a skip by June, begging pedestrians and fighting pigeons for chips.

The cunt used to live near me when he was with the pigs. Was a cunt then as well. Went to a school sports day thinking he was Pele. There was a penalty competition and this kid saved his- he must have been about 8. Nicol went off in a huff. Cunt.

Steve Nicol, the shit full back who's right foot was for standing on only thinks Klopp has done better than Wilder this season. Oh look he's ex Lollapool, shock horror!

The thing is I’d bet more money on Wilder succeeding at Liverpool than Klopp at us and that’s no slight on Klopp at all. Wilder and his system are less reliant on individual brilliance than Klopp’s. Both fantastic managers but could Juergen get as good a tune out of our team as Wilder would with the world class stars at Liverpool

Why oh why do they give the thick twat air time.

Presumably Steve McManaman, Danny Murphy, Jamie Redknapp, Michael Owen, Dietmar Hamann, and any other slightly less shit ex-Pool pundits were unavailable

The thing is I’d bet more money on Wilder succeeding at Liverpool than Klopp at us and that’s no slight on Klopp at all. Wilder and his system are less reliant on individual brilliance than Klopp’s. Both fantastic managers but could Juergen get as good a tune out of our team as Wilder would with the world class stars at Liverpool
Klopp had seven years at Mainz. He didn’t just start at Dortmund with good players.

Clearly he isn't a full shilling so why continue to embarrass ESPN by using him. Its true of many broadcasters thinking players who spent a career bashing their brain against a ball 20 years ago are good value to comment on the modern game. There are plenty of youtubers like Benjamin Bloom who give far more incisive, diplomatic and balanced comments from a fan's perspective.

Back
Top Bottom