Match Thread Southampton v. Sheffield United - 13th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SOUT
SOUT
SOUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607596552548.png v. 1607596559324.png
EPL Week 12 - Sunday 13th December 2020 - St Mary's

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/southampton-vs-sheffield-united.520/

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Madley
Assistant Referee: Eddie Smart
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Robert Jones
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage: TO BE UPDATED.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 10.38.13.png

We are getting deeper and deeper. Said it earlier on team news, no out ball in this line up. Nothing for Southampton to worry about.

How fuckin lethargic are we ,they're playing the way we played last season and we're stood off em ,they've won every 50/50.

McBurnie/ Sharp literally not held the ball once. Everything is coming back which isn’t giving the defence any breathing space

This is the worst start we’ve had all season. Given how we normally fade away after starting strong, it doesn’t bode well.

We have no confidence whatsoever it’s like Leicester last week we need that ball and to pass it around, our players just to remember what it feels like

Have I missed a couple of sendings off or something? It’s as if they’ve got a couple of extra men!

Like every week unfortunately we look like sitting ducks. I’d take a draw right now.

Very slow, We are not pressing up front! they are getting around the back of us, defence looks poor, midfield not in it? Don’t know what to say, I really don’t understand the team or tacktics

Has the game started yet?

18 minutes played and we’ve not even touched the ball.
It’s like an attack versus defence training sesssion. We must be on 10% possession.

Just checked the BBC website and we’ve had 15% possession.

All the commentators have said about us is that “we work hard” and “we are determined”, it’s like we are a lower division side in the cup.

I know our confidence is low and that they are a good team, but this is absolute anti-football. If it gets a result, fair enough, but it's a hard watch.

I’d rather watch Burke run around and fall over than the ball just coming straight back everytime

It’s a dive, same type of commentary that when it happens to a Liverpool player there stonewall cards. FUCK. OFF. TWAT!

get wilder out, this is embarrassing, would rather be in league one

Back
Top Bottom