Sod to ipswich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would think Jewell will be the man for them.

SoD??? Can't ever see that one happening.

This rumour wasn't started by John Ryan was it? To be countered by his next press release at a later date that Sod never wanted to go to Ipswich anyway...

O'Driscoll will be at the Grunters by the end of the season.

O'Driscoll will be at the Grunters by the end of the season.

Him going there, them gloating that they are a more attractive proposition and then O'Driscoll failing spectacularly would give me enormous pleasure. It already has all the hallmarks of Mad Mandy's Leicester reign of terror.

Having sat through the anti-football spectacle from Huddersfield over the weekend - he'll need some serious backing to create a team of footballing purists from that lot. Blackwell would have been proud of some of the high energy", high altitude, long-distance passing that Irvine's team achieved. And I wasn't that impressed with Huddersfield either after all that had been said of Clarke.

So we have Preston appointing permatan Brown after failing to impress enough on two occasions for the United job, Ipswich appointing Jewell who quite rightly wasn't even on our radar, Burnley looking an embarrassment after their very public failure to land Paul Lambert, and Palace being pipped to Eddie Howe by their League 1 neighbours.

I'm gaining further appreciation on a daily basis for how we handled the vacancy at the Lane.

So we have Preston appointing permatan Brown after failing to impress enough on two occasions for the United job, Ipswich appointing Jewell who quite rightly wasn't even on our radar, Burnley looking an embarrassment after their very public failure to land Paul Lambert, and Palace being pipped to Eddie Howe by their League 1 neighbours.

I'm gaining further appreciation on a daily basis for how we handled the vacancy at the Lane.

Well said that man... Now go convince Lenners!

Good luck

Funny how none of them appear to have SOD on their list?

Amen to that me brother

Burnley looking an embarrassment after their very public failure to land Paul Lambert

Second time in two years. They looked completely incompetent failing to appoint Sean O'Driscoll last year, especially as they then ended up with Brian Laws.

Does that mean that the next Burnley manager will be Gary Megson?!

Back
Top Bottom