Janoi Donacien

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
I know a guy who knows a guy, apparently Baldock to AEK is very much ON despite what Hecky said and he’s who we have lined up as a replacement. Could move quickly this.

Free to leave Ipswich as they’ve signed Brandon Williams.

I know a guy who knows a guy, apparently Baldock to AEK is very much ON despite what Hecky said and he’s who we have lined up as a replacement. Could move quickly this.

You ok hun? xxx

I mean you're pulling the other one 🤣

If Baldock is leaving, lets just say he is, I cannot for a minute think that Hecky would go for a guy that is 29 and played in League One last season! And from your comment he's no longer first choice for them either? I can't see this happening Slim!

I believe the Patrick Bamford one more than this I should add Slim!

Crikey, it definitely is silly season...not the George bit, i could half believe that but this Ipswich lad as his replacement....

F- must try harder...

This really is 1-0 down in the ITK final, 95th minute, push everybody up in the box, shit or bust.

Yeah great idea sell our best and most experienced RB for peanuts and replace him with a unknown 🙄

The most ridiculous thing I have heard so far.

Don’t shoot the messenger

Back
Top Bottom