So Killa's Leaving ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think its only come from Ricky Sbergia's press conference today.

He said he had put in an offer for a defender, of which the club is thinking about, but want time on their side.

He also said the defender is interested in the move.

I have heard 4 players mentioned.

Shittu, Killa, Berra (hearts) and Manuel da Costa (Fiorentina)

Sunderland have offered £3m apparently. I'd want at least £6m if we are going to sell him.

He's twice as important as any money though.

No deal Sunderland.

Go and get Shittu.

If he leaves then i think it WOULD be shoes off time. We have no reason to sell Killa. Unless we are in DEEP financial trouble, which according to the powers that be we are not.

Well if we are up the shitter money wise then I think its time they told us.

Otherwise there will be a real drama if Killa gets sold.

i have just been told that sunderland have offered £2m for killa i hope my mate is wrong this time but he was right when beattie left

i have just been told that sunderland have offered £2m for killa i hope my mate is wrong this time but he was right when beattie left

They can offer than much if they want, I'd hope we have the common sense to tell them where to stick it. We should be wanting stupid money for our best players being in a good financial position.

Hope not, firstly, we'd be getting ripped off. Secondly, what would have been the point of signing Bromby just to get rid of Killa?

Selling Beattie I can fully understand. Selling Killa I really don't think will happen. He will be considered much more of a valuable asset than Beattie.

Doubt hes leaving, hes in the team again tonight, and was on saturday, if he was leaving i dont think we'd risk him getting injured to cack the deal up.

Back
Top Bottom