Player Suggestion Amad Diallo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

moody1889

Reaction score
With Ndiaye joining Marseille I think we should push the boat out and try and get this lad in.

Doesn't look like he will get any game time at United and he Is just the type of player we will be crying out for now Ndiaye is leaving.

He has the flair, pace and trickery and can create something out of nothing and also score a few too.

Although not on Ndiayes level I think this could be the best we could hope for.

With Ndiaye joining Marseille I think we should push the boat out and try and get this lad in.

Doesn't look like he will get any game time at United and he Is just the type of player we will be crying out for now Ndiaye is leaving.

He has the flair, pace and trickery and can create something out of nothing and also score a few too.

Sorry but no true blade refers to Man Utd, as "United".
Shocking form that.

There’s only one United

More likely we'll be pushing the the boat out to sign Barry Bannan, although his wages might be a problem.

Jesus christ I didn't think it would offend so many snowflakes god forbid I accidentally left out man.

But then again nothing surprises me with some of our so called fans.

Why on earth would he want to join this absolute shit show
What do you think the club could have done to keep Iliman? If a player is set on leaving, and decides not to accept our contract offer, which by all accounts was our best ever, there is little more that can be done. I do not believe the club has meekly rolled over as it has done in the past, but has had to swallow a bitter pill because it had little choice.

Don’t think we can afford him even with the Ndiaye fee. Man U just sold Elanga to Forest for 17.5 million and you’d imagine they’ll want as much of not more for this lad.

Cost them double that to start with
Yep surely it’ll be a loan or nothing with Diallo and which that would help us next season the Ndiaye money needs reinvesting every last penny of it. We’ve just let our best and most saleable asset leave for nothing in modern terms if we don’t acquire some new assets that we can hopefully later sell we’ll be in trouble.

Yep surely it’ll be a loan or nothing with Diallo and which that would help us next season the Ndiaye money needs reinvesting every last penny of it. We’ve just let our best and most saleable asset leave for nothing in modern terms if we don’t acquire some new assets that we can hopefully later sell we’ll be in trouble.
Over €30m for Diallo was mental
And just shows how cheap Illi is.. appreciate the contract situ dictates but still mental..

Atalanta seem to have Man Utd’s pants down on a regular basis now.

Saw this from Bleacher report yday.

Back
Top Bottom