Player Suggestion Rotherhams Keeper

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

the millers fans i talk to on a regular basis really rate him highly and dont blame him for conceding such a high number of goals more like playing behind a very poor defence .

Careful pal. Some on here might think you are 'obsessed' as you have heard good things about him from others who you might value the opinion of...

cant understand our fans quoting the number of goals hes conceded this season with a defence 3 times worse than us in front of him i rate the guy and really hope we sign him

I’ve only seen him in games that we’ve played them but thought he wasn’t very good. There seems to be a big wankathon from our fans on players that they’ve barely watched. That goes for the academy players too. Not saying the rovrum keeper is wank either.

I’ve only seen him in games that we’ve played them but thought he wasn’t very good. There seems to be a big wankathon from our fans on players that they’ve barely watched. That goes for the academy players too. Not saying the rovrum keeper is wank either.
He kept a clean sheet at the Lane last season and made a few saves. What made you think he wasn’t very good?

He kept a clean sheet at the Lane last season and made a few saves. What made you think he wasn’t very good?
I’ve just watched the highlights back just to make sure. He made 1 decent save and 3/4 routine ones. Totally irrelevant to my original point but I think Grbic is garbage as a whole, I think we need to sign a new one in the summer to be first choice.

Did we not have Kelly, Tracey and Rees (albeit only a sbort while) all at one time?

3 outstanding keepers fighting for no1 spot and 3 keeper that could have been no1s in many teams in top 2 divisions.

100% if we have the option for 2 no1 keepers fighting it out then we should go for that.

I don't know about rest of yous but when wes was either injured or suspended and we was left with Davies the net I wasn't very comfortable.
Kelly (Irish), Tracey (English), Rees,(Welsh), and I think we also had Jim Leighton (Scottish) that same season what a quartet they were.

cant understand our fans quoting the number of goals hes conceded this season with a defence 3 times worse than us in front of him i rate the guy and really hope we sign him
3 times worse? You not been this season then.

Release Clause set at £1m isn't it?

I noticed in last night's Ramble that Jimmy said it looks like the miller's keeper would be available at around 750k ,do you think we should be having a word with him now?
Fail to plan,plan to fail UTB/UTR⚔️
Apparently that's his release clause if Rotherham when Rotherham get relegated, having said that there will be competition for him in the summer.

Genuinely how much of Rotherham's games do you watch?

100% his agent has fed this to the media following our January enquiry
No doubt he'll be moving at the end of the season, not to us 😊

Genuinely how much of Rotherham's games do you watch?
just making a point that rotherhams defence is awful in the championship ours is awful in the premier league but theres a massive gap between prem and championship i think if we could get him for 750k it would be a steal

Well I'm one who has seen a bit of the lad live and on the box as I tend to go to few Millers games a season with a family member if I have a free Saturday and the Blades aren't playing. I also watch a few Millers games on the old dodgy Firestick. He's a very decent keeper (imo). The rest of the RUFC team is proper dog shit though this season. Still, people who live in glass houses and all that....

just making a point that rotherhams defence is awful in the championship ours is awful in the premier league but theres a massive gap between prem and championship i think if we could get him for 750k it would be a steal
Based on what will be be a steal? I will admit to never having seen a second of a Rotherham game recently not involving us. Wes was one of the keepers with the most saves in the league this season. Doesn't mean he was great

When I think about Johansson playing behind a poor Rotherham defence makes me think about Grbic this season.

Wes has been poor this season but our poor defense didn't help. Given that that same defense has been playing in front of Grbic I would like to see him play with a better defense, like Wes during our 2 championship seasons under Hecky.

If we do sign Johansson I would like to see how he copes with a decent defense in front of him.

If we can get 2 good established GKs then we should. For under 3m combined as well - that's great value

But with 2 like these we couldnt just sideline one all season - they'd both have to play a fair bit

I also wouldn't mind us picking up Humphreys from them to cover all across the back 3. He looks a very decent stopper to me, quite young too

Based on what will be be a steal? I will admit to never having seen a second of a Rotherham game recently not involving us. Wes was one of the keepers with the most saves in the league this season. Doesn't mean he was great
750k for a highly rated championship keeper judging by reports looks a better deal than the 2m we paid for grbic who im not impressed with hes no better than wes imo

Back
Top Bottom