Match Thread Sheffield United v. West Ham United - 22nd November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WHU
WHU
WHU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1605479175039.png v. 1605479179942.png
EPL Week 9 - Sunday 22nd November 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-ham-united.517/

Officials:

Referee:
Martin Atkinson
Assistant Referee: Constantine Hatzidakis
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Jonathan Moss
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Andy Halliday

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 19.54.10.png

Thanks mate. He is one i would have loved here, but either Chris didn't fancy him or he was too pricey, and I'm guessing that WH are paying him far more than we could offer.
I hope he has a stinker next match though.
I'm sure he would have done well with you. No idea what £ he's on but you might be right.

United 2 - West Ham 3
(Mcgoldrick) - (Stockley Park 2 dodgy pens)
(Burke) - (plus an offside that would have given a 4 length win for a horse.)

Sorrry but that is the way our season is going.

Unless of course VAR has an off day, and actually gets things right.

United 2 - West Ham 3
(Mcgoldrick) - (Stockley Park 2 dodgy pens)
(Burke) - (plus an offside that would have given a 4 length win for a horse.)

Sorrry but that is the way our season is going.

Unless of course VAR has an off day, and actually gets things right.

What about the penalty we got against Fulham that wasn't a penalty and the penalty we got against Liverpool that wasn't a penalty?

Or do they just get forgotten about because they went in our favour?

What about the penalty we got against Fulham that wasn't a penalty and the penalty we got against Liverpool that wasn't a penalty?

Or do they just get forgotten about because they went in our favour?
Those penalties which were penalties weren't penalties? What are you on about?

Moss again. :(
I can't remember if Moss is a c*nt to us or not. I'm going with he is.
On a similar theme, I notice that Simon Beck is additional var. Thank f*ck he's nowhere on the pitch.
Two seasons ago home to Liverpool (before var), as lino he failed to see Milner receive the ball so blatantly offside that Stevie Wonder would have flagged it, who then crossed it for them to score.
DylrHkEWoAAny3E

I think it'll be:

Fabianski
Balbuena Ogbonna(?)/Diop Cresswell
Coufal Rice Soucek Masuaku
Bowen Haller Fornals

Antonio on bench.

Haller ready needs to start scoring...
Been talking to my mate. He rates Ogbonna more than Diop but he isnt sure if he will be fully fit for Sunday. He doesnt think Antonio will be fully fit and may not be even on bench and thinks Haller would find Egan difficult to play against so if Antonio doesnt play then he prefers Lanzini or Benrahma, He is happier with this season's squad than last season and rates Coufal, Soucek and Bowen brilliant signings but feels Rice's heart might be somewhere else. He is confident of getting a better result than last January. His team is

Fabianski
Bowen Lanzini/Benrahma Fornals

I told him that we are waiting to see if Stevens (injury at Chelsea), Berge (told to self isolate), Egan (concession rules) and Brewster (knock) will be available not forgetting Ampadu, Burke and McBurnie returning from internationals after tonight.

We can't keep blaming reffs, var, etc. At the end of the day weve not been good enough the season starts Saturday lose and we're right in the shit!!
Not blaming Mr Moss for anything,just that having him referee two of our games on the trot is well out of the ordinary.

Fotmob listing Egan, Stevens and Brewster all doubtful for the game...

Been talking to my mate. He rates Ogbonna more than Diop but he isnt sure if he will be fully fit for Sunday. He doesnt think Antonio will be fully fit and may not be even on bench and thinks Haller would find Egan difficult to play against so if Antonio doesnt play then he prefers Lanzini or Benrahma, He is happier with this season's squad than last season and rates Coufal, Soucek and Bowen brilliant signings but feels Rice's heart might be somewhere else. He is confident of getting a better result than last January. His team is

Fabianski
Bowen Lanzini/Benrahma Fornals

I told him that we are waiting to see if Stevens (injury at Chelsea), Berge (told to self isolate), Egan (concession rules) and Brewster (knock) will be available not forgetting Ampadu, Burke and McBurnie returning from internationals after tonight.
Sounds like a similar outlook to me, your mate. Although I'd say I'm more hopeful of getting a better result, rather than more confident. I'm never confident with West Ham!
Have to say, we've got a better team than we had out in January but, we're not brilliant. Let's face it, we were bloody lucky to get the win against Fulham.
I do think that Haller will start but he continues to struggle with us. Hard to believe that he's our record signing. I've started to think that us & him are just not a good fit for each other. It's claimed that we don't play the system that would suit him & that could well be true.
Just seen that Antonio might start instead of Haller.
Hard to call the game. You's will be well up for it & for getting your first win. Can see it ending a draw which I wouldn't be unhappy with. Obviously, wouldn't do much for you guys though.

We might have a chance provided they don't attack down our left or choose to cross a ball from anywhere on the pitch.

Snodgrass and Ramsdale is not a good combination from our perspective.

Forget your POF semis and finals, forget your LC and FA Cup semis, forget bouncing day and Basham arriving. This , bugger it THIS is our most important game ever.

No pressure.

Any news yet on all these positive Covid Norway tests? How are we looking re: Berge?

I can't remember if Moss is a c*nt to us or not. I'm going with he is.
On a similar theme, I notice that Simon Beck is additional var. Thank f*ck he's nowhere on the pitch.
Two seasons ago home to Liverpool (before var), as lino he failed to see Milner receive the ball so blatantly offside that Stevie Wonder would have flagged it, who then crossed it for them to score.
DylrHkEWoAAny3E
I used to work with Beck, proper bellend, he would definitely eat himself if he was made out of chocolate.

Thought I might point out the game will be played 57 years after JFK was assassinated and 56 years and 363 days after, the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald was murdered by mafia-man Jack Ruby.

Back
Top Bottom