Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester United - 17th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANU
MANU
MANU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607983013402.png v. 1607983019406.png
EPL Week 13 - Thursday 17th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-united.521/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Paul Tierney
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1607983120618.png

No. I dont go on a forum calling players from my own team cowards and singling out players like a pussyboy bully from behind my keyboard. You and your bitch started it and now you're blubbering like a couple of cunts. Pathetic.
Irony really is lost on you isnt it?

I’m not blubbering at anything. Funny how I can tell you’re literally frothing at the mouth over something that really was nothing more than a difference of opinion.

Well, you signed up to a football fans website and you're clueless about football.

Errm you signed up to the forum and can’t accept a difference of opinion without abusing people. Looks like we’re both losers then doesn’t it?

Much better tonight. Some signs of life, hopefully not too little too late.

That 3rd goal though: Fleck should have smashed Pogba (although I think he fouled Fleck with a high arm), Baldock stopped when he thinks it’s a foul on the halfway line, shit defending from there on in.

No. I dont go on a forum calling players from my own team cowards and singling out players like a pussyboy bully from behind my keyboard. You and your bitch started it and now you're blubbering like a couple of cunts. Pathetic.
He says whilst abusing people from behind a keyboard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Errm you signed up to the forum and can’t accept a difference of opinion without abusing people. Looks like we’re both losers then doesn’t it?
He'll feel better when his mum's scraped the smegma from under his foreskin 🤣🤣

no its not a secret Why comment on the negative stat though ??
Seriously? Should we only comment on happy things and keep the bad things in the attic with the pervy uncle? You best block half the people on here if you only want positive posts.
Its bizarre that on a night where we lost yet again you want to bury bad news that will be in the record books for ever.
Try to explain to me the awful thing I have done and I will try and understand why you have picked this subject to be arsey about? Being happy about being shyte is not for me.

Tell you what though, the shoutbox during the game was an utter cesspit. Junior hooligans club.

Seriously? Should we only comment on happy things and keep the bad things in the attic with the pervy uncle? You best block half the people on here if you only want positive posts.
Its bizarre that on a night where we lost yet again you want to bury bad news that will be in the record books for ever.
Try to explain to me the awful thing I have done and I will try and understand why you have picked this subject to be arsey about? Being happy about being shyte is not for me.
you're not actually crying ......are you???
do me a favour and don't reply

improvement tonight though cannot understand the logic behind the Berge/Jags substitution....simply put it lost us the game. Jags should be no where near playing against any team with pace and quality or any team without come to think of it. We were so much better without McBurnie, actually started the game with fast decent football and low and behold we score a goal. Mcgoldrick played well for long periods and finally we had the two strikers we have all been crying out for to have a chance. Glimmer of hope I'm not sure!

He says whilst abusing people from behind a keyboard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm giving you abuse for calling our player a coward you absolute dumbarse. You're the same as the twat who was stood behind me away at norwich a few years ago when enda put in a huge tackle, had to take a knee cos he got hurt in the challenge, and fatso behind me shouted 'get up you puff'. Like fatso could even dream of being on that pitch doing his all for the badge, the kebab choking lardarse. I called him a cunt as well. If you're going to be a prick expect it back.

I'm giving you abuse for calling our player a coward you absolute dumbarse. You're the same as the twat who was stood behind me away at norwich a few years ago when enda put in a huge tackle, had to take a knee cos he got hurt in the challenge, and fatso behind me shouted 'get up you puff'. Like fatso could even dream of being on that pitch doing his all for the badge, the kebab choking lardarse. I called him a cunt as well. If you're going to be a prick expect it back.
Are you still here? Your dad should have shot you up your mum's arse. This is a forum, where everything about the teams performance, right down to individual performances, is up for debate. You come across as a right fucking haemorrhoid. If you don't like differing opinions, don't come on a forum you fucking tit

Are you still here? Your dad should have shot you up your mum's arse. This is a forum, where everything about the teams performance, right down to individual performances, is up for debate. You come across as a right fucking haemorrhoid. If you don't like differing opinions, don't come on a forum you fucking tit
Its a forum to discuss football not to call the players you are supposed to be supporting 'cowards' you fucking fanny. By all means say you think he's shit, but you crossed a line with that one you fuckin tosser

Its a forum to discuss football not to call the players you are supposed to be supporting 'cowards' you fucking fanny. By all means say you think he's shit, but you crossed a line with that one you fuckin tosser
He bitched out of the save/challenge. No two ways about it. I think you fancy him

And if I think a player isn't giving their all for the team I support, it's my right to say so

‘The kebab choking lardarse’...love it...not yet recognised in the Oxford English Dictiomary but surely a ‘21 entry shoe in

‘The kebab choking lardarse’...love it...not yet recognised in the Oxford English Dictiomary but surely a ‘21 entry shoe in
They considered it I hear but Boris Johnson took offence as it was too close to home for him

it was shown that the fight is still there tonight which is the most important thing. & we shown positive signs might be losing but there's alot of positives for Brighton & Burnley. we still creating many chances. i think we need to put didzy in the reclaimed duffy role & we can beat Brighton. which is our 4th "must win" game of the season.

but need to shore up the back. to have any chance as it might be controversial i dont think there is much wrong compared to last season. but we have 2 or technically 3 problems. we need to whole possession better & 2nd this last week has highlighted we desperately need 2 CB's in Jan. of the quality of John Egan. to stand any chance of making the greatest of greatest escapes. because Jags should be coaching & basham i dont know if he got old overnight but he might good offensively but defensively which is his job nowhere near 2019 standard

you're not actually crying ......are you???
do me a favour and don't reply
I think you are a bit fucking disturbed, it's not me whining about negative things been said. To be honest just fuck off to your happy place and leave me alone wallowing in my negativity. Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom