Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester United - 17th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANU
MANU
MANU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607983013402.png v. 1607983019406.png
EPL Week 13 - Thursday 17th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-united.521/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Paul Tierney
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1607983120618.png

£33 million striking talent on the bench. Not much point bringing them on when we're 3.0 down. I was hoping for some fresh thinking tonight from CW, a roll of the dice.
I thought that unless their not match fit McGoldrick and Burke I’m not sure are clinical enough but I’d love to be proved wrong 😂⚔️

I thought that unless their not match fit McGoldrick and Burke I’m not sure are clinical enough but I’d love to be proved wrong 😂⚔️
Hang on a minute this is the new McGoldrick top scorer this season, already raced up to 2 goals in his pursuit of the golden boot (but seriously he's the best we have at the moment).

I think McGoldrick should play behind Brewster and one of burke/mousset. Play 2 from Bash/Robinson/Ampadu but not all three.

Just had a premonition first goal Basham.

abysmal line up. No lunny is disgraceful. not sure what osborn has to do to get a game as he is 100 times better than stevens and has been for months. Ampadu is going to get bullied and brewster must be wondering why he ever left

United manager Chris Wilder makes three changes for tonight’s home game against Man Utd. Oli McBurnie misses out with injury.

View attachment 100741
Hay! I’ve been saying why doesn’t CW play the obvious and natural Robinson replacement for the injury hit back three? To be honest CW tried everyone else so finally he plays a central defender? unfortunately we are against Man Utd who will play it on the deck so not sure today, I might be proved wrong? but we have his long throw! but Mcburnie isn’t in the team (I give in) + Ampadu in midfield 🤨

Last edited:

abysmal line up. No lunny is disgraceful. not sure what osborn has to do to get a game as he is 100 times better than stevens and has been for months. Ampadu is going to get bullied and brewster must be wondering why he ever left

Ampadu vs Fernandes 🤔 🤔 🤔

We need some goals and aggression. Both Lunny and Norwood can be hit or miss, but Lunny has goals in him. Yeah and Ozzy will drive it forward, I'd have liked to have seen him too.

Arguably our best performance of the season was away at the bin dippers. Not quite sure why CW doesn't try and get as close to that lineup as possible and stick with it for a few games.

Its going to be a demolition. We're not going to pick up points with wilder managing. he's not going to change therefore our position wont

I know JOC and McBurnie are out but it is disconcerting how disjointed our team looks after spending so much money by our standards

Get Burke playing around Maguire play on the deck and we will score pace terrifies old Harry. All we need then is a blunder from Hendo and Ramsdale to have a stormer.

I've got a massive feeling of dread, I just wish they could kick off now and get this over and done with.

Well I guess I might record the game and send it into you're been framed for a few quid afterwards, spend all the money on drugs ready for the next comedy beating.

Hope to god I don't though.

Back
Top Bottom