Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester United - 17th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANU
MANU
MANU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607983013402.png v. 1607983019406.png
EPL Week 13 - Thursday 17th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-united.521/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Paul Tierney
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1607983120618.png

When’s the team out?
Both nervous and excited to see what we’re going with this week!!

Put my lucky socks on first time this season....😎

I knew they'd put Henderson in and I bet the fucker has a blinder (as I previously suggested) however I like our team just hope Ampadu turns up otherwise he needs the hook for Osborn.

The other United if anyone is interested:

Man Utd XI vs. Sheffield United (4-2-3-1): Henderson; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelöf, Maguire, Telles; Matic, Pogba; Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial.
Attacking line up. Can definitely catch them on the counter if we try.

According to the BBC Callum Robinson is making a guest appearance tonight

A real shame Norwood's been crap, his form of last season I could just seem him repeatedly knocking the ball behind the right back Burke swooping in and crossing for whoever cuts in to shoot (maybe Fleck, McGoldrick, Brewster, Sharp?)

I think we might get up to the dizzy heights of 30% possession for about 4 minutes.

Seems strange seeing Henderson in the opposition goal ! Hopefully has one of his rare blunders !

Quite surprised to see Robinson back in. Not cos of his ability... more cos his confidence must be rock bottom. Wilder ditched him and has tried every fooker in the sqd in his position!
Plus we can’t really go to a 4 at the back now when Bash inevitably has to move further up the pitch!

Apart from that it’s pretty much what I was expecting to see. No frills!

I knew they'd put Henderson in and I bet the fucker has a blinder (as I previously suggested) however I like our team just hope Ampadu turns up otherwise he needs the hook for Osborn.

I doubt it, you could stick Lee Baxter in the net for Man U and he’d keep a clean sheet tonight!

Mcburnie isn't playing, so you would think we're not going to lump it. But guess what! That's exactly what we're gonna do, get ready Didzy!

Back
Top Bottom