Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 6th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607032452367.png v. 1607032463814.png
EPL Week 11 - Sunday 6th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leicester-city.519/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 21.56.22.png

why do i feel this is the match we finally break the spell, hard fought draw 2-2

We'll smash them 5-0 as long as Sharp gets 30 minutes. C'mon Wilder accept it you're his Robin to Sharp's Batman. That is the way it is.

At least Steptoe won't have any United supporters to mock.

Like every game I hope our players go out there and give it their all, nothing more I can ask from them, One game at a time.

Tenner on Oli Burke to dribble past Jonny Evans on the outside, close in on goal unopposed from the byline, think twice about cutting it back after last week and so just continue dribbling until he collides with Kasper Schmeichel and the ball ends up in the back of the net. We desperately hold on. 1-0 Blades.

Tenner on Oli Burke to dribble past Jonny Evans on the outside, close in on goal unopposed from the byline, think twice about cutting it back after last week and so just continue dribbling until he collides with Kasper Schmeichel and the ball ends up in the back of the net. We desperately hold on. 1-0 Blades.

Attachments

• f459a5898a.jpeg
    f459a5898a.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 10
Leicester have now lost 2 on a row , will that run continue to 3 , I very much doubt it , anyone but McBurnie please , oh and leave Norwood out too , he’s lost it completely, go on Chris go for a change !

Let's hope tonights match in the Ukraine will have left its mark on Leicester.

Don't know much about their side but looks like they rested a few. Vardy & Schmeichel on the bench lots of high numbered shirts in the side tonight according to flash scores.
I'm pretty sure they had already qualified for the next stage before tonights match.

They will beat us easily. Nil something to them.

One of these games you're going to click. Leicester are 4th but they haven't drawn once yet. It's been all or nothing for them.
They've also played 2 games since you last played, the last one being a draining trip away to the Ukraine. There's no way that some of them won't be tired.
Earlyish kick off, as well.
Good luck, Blades!

I'd take that all day long :)

One of these games you're going to click. Leicester are 4th but they haven't drawn once yet. It's been all or nothing for them.
They've also played 2 games since you last played, the last one being a draining trip away to the Ukraine. There's no way that some of them won't be tired.
Earlyish kick off, as well.
Good luck, Blades!

Thank you HammerInPeace

Not complete altruism on your part, obviously, seeing as Wham are only 1 point behind Leicester ;)

But thanks anyway :)

This is the one... the one that surprises us all! 3-1 Blades!

I've used my triple captain on Vardy ... United win then

Leicester has lost 2 on the bounce. You never know. I think we have a chance here.

I love how he thinks bugger it l’ll go the long way round and still beat you,seen him do it 2 or 3 times now,very impressive.

Steptoe far less likely to score without the usual dogs abuse from us, maybe the only advantage of an empty stadium.

2-0 blades - the start of the fightback.

COYRAWW

Think it'll be me done with football for a while after the inevitable vardy goal and Leicester win.

Back
Top Bottom