Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 6th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607032452367.png v. 1607032463814.png
EPL Week 11 - Sunday 6th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leicester-city.519/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 21.56.22.png

Think we'll get done 1-0 as per usual. Vardy the scorer.

We'll dominate the 1st 10 without scoring, Leicester will hit us on the counter and take the lead with a soft opener.

We'll huff & puff but not offer much towards Schmeichel.
sounds familiar.

Reactions: MKY
Hope today more than expectation. I can’t foresee anything other than a Leicester win.

But hope I am wrong.

hope im wrong but can only see a leicester win today think best we can hope for is a draw which actually wouldnt be a bad result unfortunately draws are no good to us in the position were in

Reactions: MKY

Zero excitement in that line up.

shame mousse was unfit to participate - without that in the second half I don’t see us having enough to score.

feel for Osborn too.

I thought Brewster looked lively when he came on last week. I would prefer to see him and Burke upfront and McBurnie on the bench. But otherwise cannot argue with that. Possibly Osborn over Lowe but I think Bryan is worth a run. We have to play Lunny, there is no one else. It all depends how much effort he puts in.

Been getting pumped up for this game, was convinced we could win. Bryan and Lowe starting points to nothing other than a comfortable win for Leicester. Christ almighty we’re gonna get f(_)cked

What's up with Mousset?

First game back, plays a few minutes, and not fit again?

What does Osborne have to do to get a start and how many barn doors does McB have to miss before he gets dropped? CW you're losing the plot
I dont rate him, he just runs about like norman wisdom. However will someone send a search party out for jayden bogle?

Back
Top Bottom