Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 6th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607032452367.png v. 1607032463814.png
EPL Week 11 - Sunday 6th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leicester-city.519/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 21.56.22.png

What's up with Mousset?

First game back, plays a few minutes, and not fit again?

rolled his ankle apparently.

wilder had already said he wouldn’t have started, so I don’t suppose it matters either way.

burke and mcburnie it is.

I can see it now.

70 mins gone, Burke off for Sharp or Brewster, McBurnie stays on and we lump it up to him while he potters about and consistently goes to ground.

It’s getting too predictable now, loss written all over this.

I thought Brewster looked lively when he came on last week. I would prefer to see him and Burke upfront and McBurnie on the bench. But otherwise cannot argue with that. Possibly Osborn over Lowe but I think Bryan is worth a run. We have to play Lunny, there is no one else. It all depends how much effort he puts in.

I thought same. To me, it looked as though Brewster was at long last finding his Premier League legs, I would've liked to have seen him start today

The thing I don't get with Bryan, and neither him nor Robinson have shown they're good enough but the latter has I guess had many more chances, is the fact there's no Robinson on the bench in case he has a mare. For a manager who resolutely sticks to one system, there is no one on the pitch or on the bench who could come on for him. We're unlucky with Stevens and Ampadu both being out, but seems a little risky.

The thing I don't get with Bryan, and neither him nor Robinson have shown they're good enough but the latter has I guess had many more chances, is the fact there's no Robinson on the bench in case he has a mare. For a manager who resolutely sticks to one system, there is no one on the pitch or on the bench who could come on for him. We're unlucky with Stevens and Ampadu both being out, but seems a little risky.
He’d just slip Jags in at CB and move Egan to LCB.

rolled his ankle apparently.

wilder had already said he wouldn’t have started, so I don’t suppose it matters either way.

burke and mcburnie it is.
Loved him when he came. His demeanour, how he brought us something different, and he lit us up the first half of last season.

Certain injuries like he picked up against PNE can't be helped but his inability to last full games and his constant niggles are very frustrating and concerning.

I know people will disagree with me on this point but I'd rather see him knuckle down and work hard than seeing videos of his prestige cars and him driving around the city at stupid speeds.

Think we'll get done 1-0 as per usual. Vardy the scorer.

We'll dominate the 1st 10 without scoring, Leicester will hit us on the counter and take the lead with a soft opener.

We'll huff & puff but not offer much towards Schmeichel.
Hate to say it but I agree 100%

Not looking forward to this!! Feel like we going backwards, not learning and progressing!

He's clearly had a fall out with Robinson

Depressing side. Same system. Wilder be like:

View attachment 99775

I’d we fail to score again, wilder does need to be asked about persisting with the same side / players / formation that have not worked for the past 5 months.

he said he has to ‘pick the right team’ - proof is in the pudding. 1 point for 39

If anyone has found a live (insert river related word) could they please DM me.

thanks in advance.

I have zero expectation about getting anything from this game. The evidence is there for all to see: We can’t score and we can’t keep clean sheets.

The same formation as all of the other losses. Wilder has to try something else but he keeps on going with the same broken system that will not function properly as too many of the important pieces missing through injury.

2-0 to Leicester for me.

I don't think anyone has points out so far so here it is - there isn't a single goal in that XI this season in 11 league and cup games.

So we're either going to witness something new today or something totally expected!

Ill be happy as long as we threaten their goal and dont hoof.

Proper mixture of hope and resignation here...

Attachments

• 20201206_134812.jpg
    20201206_134812.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20201206_134931.jpg
    20201206_134931.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 21
I don't think anyone has points out so far so here it is - there isn't a single goal in that XI this season in 11 league and cup games.

So we're either going to witness something new today or something totally expected!

Not quite true - Berge scored a pen at Liverpool

We usually don't do well against Leicester going to need some kind of luck today!Where have all these injuries come from.

Reactions: MKY

Fuxk me! Bryan, Lowe & Lundstram! They’re going to rip us a new one.

Back
Top Bottom