Pre-season 18/19 Sheffield United Preseason Friendly Fixtures 2018/2019

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just seen we are playing Bradford City on a Tuesday this pre season

Confirmed:

Bradford away - Tuesday 17th July, 19:30
Mansfield away - Saturday 21st July, 15:00
Doncaster away - Friday 27th July, 19:45

Confirmed:

Bradford away - Tuesday 17th July, 19:30
Mansfield away - Saturday 21st July, 15:00
Doncaster away - Friday 27th July, 19:45

So where does the Portugal trip fit then? Day after the Stocky game? 8-15th?

Wish the club would confirm this. Or are they booking their flights first so price stays down?

So where does the Portugal trip fit then? Day after the Stocky game? 8-15th?

Wish the club would confirm this. Or are they booking their flights first so price stays down?

Don't call it official, but I'd say you are okay dates wise with this.

Don't call it official, but I'd say you are okay dates wise with this.

The lack of anything ‘official’ is bugging me. I’ve got to wangle it around our lass’s work. I’ve heard the week after and I’ve already moved my digs 3 times because of hearsay

The lack of anything ‘official’ is bugging me. I’ve got to wangle it around our lass’s work. I’ve heard the week after and I’ve already moved my digs 3 times because of hearsay

Are you really a Blade if you haven't cancelled a trip due to a friendly fixture or training camp not taking place as 'planned' ? :D

Are you really a Blade if you haven't cancelled a trip due to a friendly fixture or training camp not taking place as 'planned' ? :D

I just like to be ahead of the game, know what I’m doing in advance kinda thing. These short notice efforts are no good for my angina. And I don’t even have angina.

I’ve currently got 2 different sets of 3 day breaks booked. Trivago is gonna hate me

How do you know this 8th July business?
Flying out?

Please tell me more.

Basically it’s the day after the stocksbridge game. The same plans as last year. A few ITKers have said the 19th is the game. But with the friendly dates being announced that’s pretty much impossible.

Is there an Irish bar in Albufeira? A Red Lion? A Blades bar?

A knocking shop?

Important questions that need answering.

Didn't think I would need to put asked the Club and received an answer, maybe a bit more detail, had a back and forward exchange via email with the Club that spanned 8 emails. Better? :D

Pics or it didn’t happen... DM me hun xoxoxo

Great spot GallonofMagnet that'll be the one ....

The thing is (based on the La Manga & Malaga trips), Wilder likes to go to camp very early in the preparations. Not really a pre season tour. More a training camp, with whatever game they can cobble together sellotaped on at the end. Most local opposition won't be ready for a game that early. So, it will not surprise me one bit if we play an English team who are out there as well.

Still some ITK’ers saying we’re going out the week after

In the spirit of helping everyone find a way through this.... "the week after", wouldn't that be the week commencing Sunday 15 July? They've already announced we'll be playing in Bradford on Tuesday 17 July.

Exactly my point. And I can’t see the 23s playing friendliest such as the ones announced.

I'm not sure if you were taking the piss before. We are definitely going out there week commencing the 9th. 2 different people at the club told me via email....

No I’m not taking any piss. I’ve emailed the club waiting for a response anyway. I just think they could tell us the week in which they’re out there. They’re not going to be playing a game on the Monday or Tuesday for sure. I don’t care for watching them train either. I just want the week. I don’t know why they can’t say owt

No I’m not taking any piss. I’ve emailed the club waiting for a response anyway. I just think they could tell us the week in which they’re out there. They’re not going to be playing a game on the Monday or Tuesday for sure. I don’t care for watching them train either. I just want the week. I don’t know why they can’t say owt

I guess by announcing the week, before all the games and everything are signed and sealed, would just end up raising more questions and more work for them. Looks like it will be leyton orient on the Friday night though!

I guess by announcing the week, before all the games and everything are signed and sealed, would just end up raising more questions and more work for them. Looks like it will be leyton orient on the Friday night though!

Hull City are playing 2 fixtures. One on the 10th and one on 14th (although they’re subject to change). I’ll be disappointed if we’re playing them

Back
Top Bottom