Sheffield United Pre-Season Friendlies 2022-23

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes because you quoted my post where I replied to robbiez666 , I know how emergency loans work and if Wes was so much out of form that we ever needed an emergency loan don’t you think they would make an injury up?

All this talk of replacing Wes after one mistake is stupid though!
"Make an injury up" that just proves you've no idea what you're talking about or what the rules for an emergency loan are.

One reason I'm not yet getting too concerned was Hecky's interview after Mansfield. In effect he said he's really disappointed in some of the defending, but otherwise generally OK with the rest

The interviewer says, what are you going to do about that. Hecky says, I'm only going to pick the players that defend properly. The others will not be in the side.👍👍

One reason I'm not yet getting too concerned was Hecky's interview after Mansfield. In effect he said he's really disappointed in some of the defending, but otherwise generally OK with the rest

The interviewer says, what are you going to do about that. Becky says, I'm only going to pick the players that defend properly. The others will not be in the side.👍👍
Who's Becky? Do we need a new song? Hecky, Becky, Jack & McCall...

Ever heard of Beattie flu ?
"Beattie flu" wasn't diagnosed and/or confirmed by an independent medical expert, which would be required before an emergency loan was authorised. Strangely, "believe me bro" doesn't quite cut it when it comes to the EFL requirements...

Barnsley players jumping on each other when they scored against us was frankly embarrassing. As was their time wasting in the closing stages. Today was a toss off fitness match for the first teamers, not wanting to get injured for the forthcoming championship season. When we play Watford we will be a different animal.

Because you quoted my post so that would suggest you were aiming your question at me. Is this your first day on the Internet?

Barnsley players jumping on each other when they scored against us was frankly embarrassing. As was their time wasting in the closing stages. Today was a toss off fitness match for the first teamers, not wanting to get injured for the forthcoming championship season. When we play Watford we will be a different animal.
Ok

With us not playing for 9 days after the Barnsley game I wonder if we have a behind closed doors friendly on Tuesday/Wednesday?

Back
Top Bottom