Sheffield United Pre-season Fixtures 2013/2014

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Come on Foxy keep up :) been on Bladesmad since yesterday, 3rd game at Raith on W*****day 10th July (confirmed on Raith's site)

Some of us have to work :D

Am I back in front yet? ;)

York on the 27th? Ha ha, I'm supposed to be going to York races on Friday and Saturday 26th and 27th. Might sack the Saturday off and go to the match :D

York on the 27th? Ha ha, I'm supposed to be going to York races on Friday and Saturday 26th and 27th. Might sack the Saturday off and go to the match :D

Is the York friendly confirmed? Surely the police aren't going to allow it when there will be 40,000 at the races?

It's only a friendly. How many people are going to go?

I don't know if it's confirmed, I've not looked yet.

It's only a friendly. How many people are going to go?

I don't know if it's confirmed, I've not looked yet.

First game at York for 30+ years (and probably the last chance to tick Bootham Crescent off before they move) on a Saturday in July - maybe I'm losing the plot but we could take nearly 1,000 couldn't we?

"Surely the police aren't going to allow it when there will be 40,000 at the races? "

Went to York races a few years back when the pigs were playing YC on the same day. If they can allow racing and football on same day when millions of pig fans turn up then surely it won't be a problem this time around.

"Surely the police aren't going to allow it when there will be 40,000 at the races? "

Went to York races a few years back when the pigs were playing YC on the same day. If they can allow racing and football on same day when millions of pig fans turn up then surely it won't be a problem this time around.

I sometimes forget that other forces might be a bit more 'can do' in their attitude than SYPD.

Foxy some more pre-seasons for you - 22 July Stocksbridge, 3 Aug Buxton and 18-21 July Youth tournement in Aberdeen including Aberdeen, Celtic, Sunderland and Blades.

18-21 July Youth tournement in Aberdeen including Aberdeen, Celtic, Sunderland and Blades.

Yeah, cheers. I've added this to the list with a couple more teams that are in the tourney.

Little annoyed with the timings of this one and the Raith Rovers fixture as it makes it impossible to take them all in this time around. If they were more condensed/overlapping it'd have been easier to get the time off.

Still, it's easier than Malta :)

hi guys not been on for a while but am interested in going to York city friendly (cos its my birthday that day :)) BBC Sport are reporting kick off at 1.30pm
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/sheffield-united

as are sky
http://www1.skysports.com/football/teams/sheffieldunited

I was under the impression it was a 3pm kick off even Foxy was too I gather

Anyone care to clarify for me please?

Cheers peeps

Suzie UTB

It's 1:30pm

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20130612-friendlies-858177.aspx

just seen it :oops: thanks cooperblade for quick reply bloody horseracing interfering with footie/pub on my birthday just aint on LOL:(

So then, who are we likely to bump into in Scotland? :)

Where abouts are you staying? I think we're probably camping to save a bit of cash :)

Hi Foxy, just outside Dunfermline about 8 miles away from Cowdenbeath.

Yes I fancied camping as well, but we are only up for the one night (saturday) so thought I'd treat myself.

There didn't appear to be too many campsites in the area that took tents, and those that did, didn't offer many pitches. Didn't want to get there and find everywhere booked up with you lot ;)

Watch out for the midges :mad:

I'm going with my two little un's, and although I know they've been camping and enjoy it, I need a decent bed:D

I can then wander around Edinburgh on sunday without a bad back.:)

I was beguiled by the picture of the swimming pool.

After watching the 'beath' v Utd, I might need to relax in the Jacuzzi.

Ive now lived up here longer than I lived in Sheffield so almost a Jock! I know some good cheap places and some not so cheap places around Dunfermline so if anyone needs any help with travel or accommodation give me a shout.

Ive now lived up here longer than I lived in Sheffield so almost a Jock! I know some good cheap places and some not so cheap places around Dunfermline so if anyone needs any help with travel or accommodation give me a shout.

I'm currently attempting to find somewhere that doesn't cost an arm and a leg near Anstruther/Crail. Don't mind camping, but most of them charge as much for a night in a tent than I've paid for a central London hotel :D

Probably treat Linz to somewhere with bricks and mortar when she joins me on the Friday night though :)

I'm currently attempting to find somewhere that doesn't cost an arm and a leg near Anstruther/Crail. Don't mind camping, but most of them charge as much for a night in a tent than I've paid for a central London hotel :D

Probably treat Linz to somewhere with bricks and mortar when she joins me on the Friday night though :)

Elie is a fantastic place. Great beach, close to Anstruther and not too far from Kirkcaldy or Cowdenbeath! http://www.abbeyford.com/holidays/book/tent-pitches-at-elie
If no good Foxy let me know and I'll check a few others out.

I am definitely going to Raith and Cowdenbeath. Can't remember what I'm doing in terms of accommodation etc, just back from my hols and all the info is on my desk at work.

Back
Top Bottom