Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does anyone know why he hasn't been picked by Norway for the international break? I'm hoping it's his decision to focus on club football but I imagine it's probably not. It won't be doing his price tag any favours... šŸ˜©

bet lundstram loves that news that rangers are interested in any case if sander wants a big money move hes another one who needs to up his game and pay back some of the 22m we invested in him if he doesnt he will be playing championship football for the next 8 months

I've still not got any idea what the future holds for Sander. I'm surprised to be saying it as he seems such a top lad, but his attitude doesn't look great.

That's not to say I think he's a bad egg, I just think he lacks motivation. Maybe he believes the hype around him and expects things to just happen, but if he doesn't start standing out at this level then what makes him think that anybody is going to come in?

I feel for him in some ways, the move's been a disaster for him. It coincided with a dip in form for the team (maybe not such a coincidence) and then the lockdown completely killed us. Can't imagine it was easy for him. But it's time to wake up.

I've still not got any idea what the future holds for Sander. I'm surprised to be saying it as he seems such a top lad, but his attitude doesn't look great.

That's not to say I think he's a bad egg, I just think he lacks motivation. Maybe he believes the hype around him and expects things to just happen, but if he doesn't start standing out at this level then what makes him think that anybody is going to come in?

I feel for him in some ways, the move's been a disaster for him. It coincided with a dip in form for the team (maybe not such a coincidence) and then the lockdown completely killed us. Can't imagine it was easy for him. But it's time to wake up.
agree with you just wish he would have more conviction and drive at this level he should be running games always seems as though hes only playing at about 70%

Weā€™re not selling at that price though are we. Whatever you think of him he isnā€™t getting sold for peanuts under this regime
Weā€™ll see come next summer, at some point, unless he improves weā€™ll have to cut our losses or heā€™ll have cost us a fortune over the length of his contract with wages and transfer fee.

He will either flourish with a better midfield around him and leave for a decent fee in January or he will struggle and leave in January on loan with an option to buy.

Either way I can't see him still being with us after the JTW.

Not sure I agree - his attitude appears ok to me. I think his very underwhelming performances so far are more to do with being played in an unfamiliar position, struggling to adapt to the pace of the English game, having to overcome a nasty injury and, for the last 18 months, being part of a struggling side,

He also has COVID; in spite of being regularly tested who knows if he was playing the early part of the season with an illness

70% as much as that, god help us his 100% wouldn't look too great then.
haha yeah might be a bit too high that lets say 60% hes so frustrating though you can see hes got it in him to dominate games but for some reason or other he just doesnt do it

A move to Rangers would be very funny, would love to see Lundstram throw his toys out the pram again.

Not sure I agree - his attitude appears ok to me. I think his very underwhelming performances so far are more to do with being played in an unfamiliar position, struggling to adapt to the pace of the English game, having to overcome a nasty injury and, for the last 18 months, being part of a struggling side,
Funny that we weren't struggling until we signed Berge. OK, that's a bit facetious, but he's not wholly blameless for the situation we find ourselves in. He should be bossing games at Championship level, but I just don't see that in him.
Newcastle the latest club to show an interest. Ā£30m and he's yours, Brucey!

Hopefully we will see better from Norwood with the 3 new midfielders coming in. Berge and Fleck have been no help to him whatsoever.
Hopefully we will see better from Fleck with the 3 new midfielders coming in. Berge and Norwood have been no help to him whatsoever.

just thought, the title of this thread could take a sinister turn if it turns out that his case of covid isn't just mild symptoms

Covid doesn't affect footballers or celebrities like it does the common man. Have we learnt nothing over the past 2 years?

Hopefully we see better from Burke with the 3 new midfielders coming in. Berge, Fleck and Norwood have been no help to him whatsoever.... too far??
Way too far ā€¦ā€¦. If Maradonna, Cruyff and Zidane were our midfield 3, Burke would still be shite.

Hopefully we see better from Brewster with the new three midfielders coming in. Berge, Fleck and Norwood have been no help to him whatsoever... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Hopefully we see McBurnie & Brewster start scoring goals not just Billy the Blade with the new three midfielders coming in. Berge, Fleck and Norwood have been useless so far this season with very little creativity.

I can't really imagine Rangers will want or need him given that they already took our best-ever midfielder when his contract ran out ;)
Sander will look great in the SPL and maybe add to his reputation with some more Champions League appearances.

Hopefully we see the resemblance of a midfield with the new lads coming in because Fleck and Norwood have been no good for it whatsoever.

How is our Norwegian wonder kid doing ?

Does anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom