Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He was certainly stepping on the gas yesterday !
Was it his last-chance to get some club to come in for him ?
I wonder how he'll perform if he's stuck here till January ?
He certainly won't want any injuries.
Norway's national team coach said yesterday that he's spoken to Berge about his future. He said Berge just wanted to play football and was unconcerned about his situation.

Norway's national team coach said yesterday that he's spoken to Berge about his future. He said Berge just wanted to play football and was unconcerned about his situation.
That is very encouraging.
I can't remember seeing him ever play as positively as he did on Saturday.
I wonder if our new coaches have told him to run forward with the ball ?
If he plays like that he will be more use to us.
If he is "unconcerned about his future" + "just wants to play football", I just hope that his philosophy can dominate his agent's desire for moving clubs & fees.
Which would stand him above just about every other pro footballer , who seem to let to their agents rule their minds.

Arsenal missed out on their first choice Locatelli.

They have just signed his Norwegian pal from Madrid.

Expect there to be further overtures for his services some time very soon. As he has (apparently) handed in a request, the club won’t need to pay him off which makes it easier to do the transfer.

Sadly 😞.

UTB

Arsenal missed out on their first choice Locatelli.

They have just signed his Norwegian pal from Madrid.

Expect there to be further overtures for his services some time very soon. As he has (apparently) handed in a request, the club won’t need to pay him off which makes it easier to do the transfer.

Sadly 😞.

UTB
Wasn’t he meant to be a Xhaka replacement? They haven’t now given Xhaka a new contract and signed Lokonga.

Wasn’t he meant to be a Xhaka replacement? They haven’t now given Xhaka a new contract and signed Lokonga.
Torreira also on way out to Italy.

You might be right, but Arsenal will feel (assuming transfer request is accurate), that a cheeky low ball bid might just work !!!

UTB

If he had actually handed a transfer request in wouldn’t it be all over every news outlet going while he and his agent tried to find an appropriate move. The local media would surely have been all over it too.

bar a couple of small rumours it’s barely been anywhere from what I’ve seen.

Torreira also on way out to Italy.

You might be right, but Arsenal will feel (assuming transfer request is accurate), that a cheeky low ball bid might just work !!!

UTB
Torreira was out on loan all last season too, they don’t need to replace him. Maybe sassuolo will be interested now they’ve sold locatelli

Doubt he has handed in a transfer request, he does not need to as clubs know he is available

Sander Berge appears set to remain a Sheffield United player past Tuesday evening’s transfer deadline after the Blades’ record signing tested positive for Covid-19 over the weekend​

The Star

Football League World reports the Magpies and Rangers will monitor the Norwegian in the first half of the campaign ahead of a potential January swoop.

Obviously don’t want him to leave.

But would be piss funny if he’s brought in to replace lundstram a second time.

He wants his move he’ll need to earn it with some good performances to be honest. He’s has all the tools to dominate this division - hopefully he’ll now be playing with some proper midfielders too.

Does anyone know why he hasn't been picked by Norway for the international break? I'm hoping it's his decision to focus on club football but I imagine it's probably not. It won't be doing his price tag any favours... 😩

Back
Top Bottom