Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stuck up for him and still think he'll look a much better player in a more accomplished possession based team.

That said I'm now at the point where I think we should get rid for a lesser amount than we'd like.

The kid has no heart for this level or style.

He is now worth less than we paid for him. Another nothing performance.

And after what I’ve seen from him and Verrips, it would seem that the Belgian League is League One standard at best.

Stuck up for him and still think he'll look a much better player in a more accomplished possession based team.

That said I'm now at the point where I think we should get rid for a lesser amount than we'd like.

I've only been saying this for 6 months but hardly anyone believed me ........... they do now.

Gerrim selt + give Boris the Blade a heavy (reliable) gun to deal with the WORTHLESS wage-stealing fuckers in this squad.

If the gun fails to shoot , he can always bludgeon them to death with it.

IT'S THE ONLY WAY - no sane club is gonna buy or rent them.

Then buy some talent that's on an upward curve , totally unlike :

the entire feckin squad apart from Jebbo.

and if you're having trouble sleeping , like Boris & me , remember that Wilder swapped Calum Robinson for Burkey Boy.

that's Calum Robinson who has 6 goals in his last 9 games for WBA and 3 in his last 3.

And Burkey Boy who ran down the left at full speed straight over the byline into an advertising hoarding , without even thinking about checking his run to fool the defender or putting in a cross before he hit the buffers and almost broke his own leg.

THAT'S WILDER'S ABILITY TO ASSESS STRIKERS , RIGHT THERE !

FECK ME , DID ANYONE FROM THE LANE ACTUALLY WATCH BURKEY BOY BEFORE BRINGING HIM IN ?

His performances have been shit at best.....BUT, he's coming back from a pretty horrific injury. Berge is class. We need to give him time to get back upto speed. Maybe give him a midfielder or two to play with as well......

If you were sent to the last two games to scout him, what would you say in your report? It wouldn't be a very long report either would it?

After coming back from a long term injury, combined with the money we are asking for, and how he has played this season in 3 full games, I'd be amazed if anyone bought him.

He really has to up his game massively and put himself in the shop window. Regardless of skill, showing some determination would be a start.

I really can't see any club taking him on at the moment, unless it's for a pittance, and if that's all they're offering, I can't see us selling.

If you were sent to the last two games to scout him, what would you say in your report? It wouldn't be a very long report either would it?

After coming back from a long term injury, combined with the money we are asking for, and how he has played this season in 3 full games, I'd be amazed if anyone bought him.

He really has to up his game massively and put himself in the shop window. Regardless of skill, showing some determination would be a start.

I really can't see any club taking him on at the moment, unless it's for a pittance, and if that's all they're offering, I can't see us selling.

My report would be this

Easily capable of playing in a deep/cm role, currently playing in a team that doesn’t know what to do or how to play him, platini would look shit in this team, we could get him pretty cheap because most of the locals think he isn’t Hard enough or English style enough, once the boo boys get going, throw a cheeky low bid in and see what happens

Either commit to building a team around Berge or get shot, he has been the roundest peg in the squarest of holes during his whole time at United. Obviously possesses quality but is played out of position, surrounded by dross....looks like a rabbit in the headlights half the time.

The leg he dangled in the vague direction of the ball in the buildup to their 2nd last night was criminal. He looked like he wanted to cry when someone fouled him a few minutes earlier as well.

If he ends up as good as some of the forum members say he is then I'll hold my hands up, at the moment he looks like a 6ft 5" pussy.

If we got anywhere near to 15 Mill I'd snatch a teams hands off. Saw a few pre season saying ore season we should be making 30-40 million and he was the best player in the league and would dominate.

He's either a) not arsed or b) not very good or c) bit of both

He's been a dreadful signing. I recall arguing with that Leicester fan in here who kept taking on about us playing him wrong or not suiting his strengths. What are his strengths? He goes on one run a game (none last night) and for the rest of the game completely hides.

To think we have wasted 60 million on him Brewster and McBurnie. Incredible. I think we'd struggle to get a third if that back if we sold them now.

8 has been my favourite number, but let's see will it be after this season

Heard that Sander put a transfer request in immediately after the game yesterday

Heard that Sander put a transfer request in immediately after the game yesterday

And someone else said he put one in last week.....🤷‍♂️

I'd also love to know who the fuck he thinks is going to pay a half decent fee for him.

Last edited:
Best player for us by an absolute mile yesterday. When he goes (not if) our midfield is going to look extremely threadbare with zero creativity. What’s Mark Duffy up to these days?

Best player for us by an absolute mile yesterday. When he goes (not if) our midfield is going to look extremely threadbare with zero creativity. What’s Mark Duffy up to these days?

I would genuinely have Duffy back now, even at his age he must still offer far more than any of our other players in the final third. He'd be worth having back anyway even if only to show Brunt and Freeman how to do it.

Just starting back after a bad injury, if we wait until the last day we won't get much back in return. If he stays and plays well he could be worth more in January. In the January window clubs are desperate for the one player to make a difference. Clubs would have seen how he has played since the injury and back in game shape.

I think he hasn't impressed other teams in these few matches and we can keep him until Jan atleast.

I think he hasn't impressed other teams in these few matches and we can keep him until Jan atleast.
He was certainly stepping on the gas yesterday !
Was it his last-chance to get some club to come in for him ?
I wonder how he'll perform if he's stuck here till January ?
He certainly won't want any injuries.

He was better, but is it enough to male things happen with the time left? I'd be happy to see him play for us and do good night after night.

Back
Top Bottom