Incoming? Sam Curtis & Ivo Grbic - Both Confirmed.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is a rumour mill and anyone who looks at it does so because they want transfer info.

When someone comes on with what appears to be genuine info why is there always a minority who gives them stick? That's the whole point surely or as Gloucester said do we just want the bollocks...which again said posters also complain about ?

Keep em coming Muffin

In addition to that, I did confirm further up that anything in the future would be a similar timing in that it would be possibly a day before official announcements. You could argue what's the point for the sake of an extra day to wait, and that's something I'll take on board. The main reason was that people had doubts about Grbic with him on the bench for Madrid last night.
For what it’s worth i appreciated it mate

I have a very, VERY reliable source for this, but I will not say it for the sake of their job.

I've been very active on this forum since joining (after lurking for years) and understand the frustration with people who claim to be ITK who are just after attention or trolling. I also understand the abuse I'll get if I'm wrong, ala Rifleman and the like.

These are both done deals. Most knew Curtis was but some doubts crept in with Grbic being on the bench for Madrid tonight.

If I'm wrong, £100 donation to Western Park with receipts posted here.

It's a top, top source and may have further info in future. Mason was also done if not for the last minute fee from Everton.
I think the £100 needs sending. At the time of posting they were clearly not “done deals”.

I think the £100 needs sending. At the time of posting they were clearly not “done deals”.

The timeframe MojoMuffin gave certainly seems to be off.

Seemed to allude that the media team would announce the day/night of his info being provided

It’s all about semantics, as to what form of bollocks or truth you believe.

‘Done deals’ may just be that - personal terms agreed with the player with fees also agreed with the agent and the selling club. But no transfer is ‘compete’ until the player signs his contract and is registered as a Sheffield United player.

I’d be inclined to cut Mojomuffin some slack, IF Grbic and Curtis sign. But I do believe that Ndiaye’s contract extension was also a ‘done deal’, and we all know how that turned out…

As a former ITK now firmly on the outside looking in, I’d urge wannabe ITKs to exercise extreme caution, particularly during the frantic Jan transfer window.

Unless your source is the chairman or the manager, it’s a risky game to play. The £100 to Weston Park, and the admission of a lesson learned, may save Mojomuffin a lot more than that in the long run when confidence and trust is compromised.

Here ends my ITK sermon.

Tbf to Mojo who knows when they were signed

We are that bad at announcing new players that we are the benchmark for the Vatican releasing the smoke whenever a new pope is announced

They have a crest inside with make sure you do a United written in Latin

That’s how Catholics will know when the world is ended, one day they will do a Deano and Fjorfoft sale to the Methodists and God will descend

Tbf to Mojo who knows when they were signed

We are that bad at announcing new players that we are the benchmark for the Vatican releasing the smoke whenever a new pope is announced

They have a crest inside with make sure you do a United written in Latin

That’s how Catholics will know when the world is ended, one day they will do a Deano and Fjorfoft sale to the Methodists and God will descend
Totally agree with this, just because the media team havent announced it doesn't mean they both arent done deals.

Did Wilder not say that the only signings being made,are ones that would go straight into the team ?
Surely at just 18 and coming from the Irish league,Sam Curtis would not qualify ? 🤔

Did Wilder not say that the only signings being made,are ones that would go straight into the team ?
Surely at just 18 and coming from the Irish league,Sam Curtis would not qualify ? 🤔

Members on here have stated that they saw the lad at the Lane pre-West Ham, in our training gear. This is all but officially confirmed.

I would say that he is an option for RCB and RB

If we ever use a 3 he would be an option with Anel in middle rather than having to put Robbo there and would also challenge Bogle?

Although not "straight in the team" I'd say he will challenge and improve.

As always seems to be the case on here - people clamor for insider knowledge, then challenge/dismiss it, question whether the info should have been shared after a sudden ethical/moralistic awakening, and then set about attacking the ITK.

I don't know why anyone would bother tbh.
Surely you’re just describing different people here?

As always seems to be the case on here - people clamor for insider knowledge, then challenge/dismiss it, question whether the info should have been shared after a sudden ethical/moralistic awakening, and then set about attacking the ITK.

I don't know why anyone would bother tbh.

Think it's more about the stupidity of many of our fans....who can't read between the lines.

Neil Warnock and Chris Wilder have both explained in interviews that even when a deal is a "done deal"
Weird things can happen at the last second, it's never done until the contract is signed. Warnock mentioned that he shook hands on a deal with the player and agent and he was due to sign the papers the following day. The next morning Warnock reads in the paper the same player has signed for another club. The agent didn't even bother to let Warnock know about the change of plan.

Also you only need to think back to the Jerome Sinclair loan signing from Watford.
It was done and dusted deal with Sinclair at the Sheffield train station waiting for the taxi to the arrive to take him to the training ground to sign the contracts. Jeromes agent asked for an additional agents fee a few hours before deadline day.
Don't thing it was that much but Wilder refused to pay it, on principle.

Even if Chris Wilder was posting as ITK on here.....every now and then he would get it wrong
and you would have some posters questioning Chris Wilders credentials ha ha.

I'm giving it some extra time due to them windy bastards Jocelyn and Isha causing havoc with plane travel,hope the players wer'nt on planes due to land at Manchester
and got diverted to Cologne......................Grbic and Curtis gone to Cologne.

Back
Top Bottom