Incoming? RWB from Manchester?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hmmm.

Hopefully not ominous news about baldock or bogle (I know he’s supposed to be 1/3 of a season away).

But again wouldn’t have struck me as as much of a priority as CM or another creative player or even a back up keeper… or Berge replacement

Seems like it might be a loan that doesn’t immediately strengthen the 11. I’d say when fit GB and JB are 2 of the top 5-10 right backs in the division.

Hmmm.

Hopefully not ominous news about baldock or bogle (I know he’s supposed to be 1/3 of a season away).

But again wouldn’t have struck me as as much of a priority as CM or another creative player or even a back up keeper… or Berge replacement

Seems like it might be a loan that doesn’t immediately strengthen the 11. I’d say when fit GB and JB are 2 of the top 5-10 right backs in the division.
baldocks fine, but theres no cover whatsoever and his injury record seems to get longer every so often

I think so, has a trial at Derby last night. I assume it’ll come down to playing for a high division club or playing more regularly at derby
Cheers. 'If' Baldock is off and Bogle out until Xmas then that slot is up for grabs.

I have no idea who wrote it or where I read it but I was reading an article about the Khadra signing and it stated the next target was a Right wing back.

Of course he can hes played there loads in his career

The fact hecky plays osborn at right back tells you he isnt a good manager zero logic behind that IMO

The fact hecky plays osborn at right back tells you he isnt a good manager zero logic behind that IMO
Basham isn't a a rwb in 2022 for a top end championship side. I think we are starting to phase him out and he'll likely be a sub more often than not. Osborn is a way better emergency rwb than bash could ever be now.

Basham isn't a a rwb in 2022 for a top end championship side. I think we are starting to phase him out and he'll likely be a sub more often than not. Osborn is a way better emergency rwb than bash could ever be now.

Am I living on the moon or something how can anyone think Osborn is more suited to playing RWB than basham

Basham has basically played Right back for the past 5 years as an overlapping CB anyway he goes forward more than any Centre back in England

Especially if we have Anel who you would think would Be playing RCB

I like Osborn but if there is one position i wouldn't play him is anywhere on the right hand side

The star website is awful, sometimes it wants me to login, and logging in never works.

Brandon Williams?

Hmmm.

Bogle probably the most talented young right back in the division, this could be a real breakout season for him, oozes class but needs to work a bit on defending

Think they’ve linked two snippets of info together there without much to substantiate that link.

We’re looking for a rightback and we think the Manchester youth systems are fertile ground from which to acquire players.

When? Come on. If you're going to state false facts back it up.

When has he played RWB well? What are the attributes of a good RWB and explain to me why he has them?

Well let's see whether James Shield knows something but is not allowed to disclose more than the area the player is being recruited from or he's clueless and is combining Utd's need for a RWB and that North West is an area from which Utd may look to recruit again to just fill column inches.

I have my suspicions which one it may be but I'll reserve judgement until the window closes.

Do wonder abit like bale before him if Bogel will end up further up the pitch

Especially if hecky keeps experimenting with 3 upfront interchanging. He’s an eye for goal and the skill Tom play further forward imo.

Back
Top Bottom