Robinson v Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He'll scrap with anyone basically, just for shits and giggles.

There's a good story about him on one of the Under the Cosh podcasts, I'll see if I can dig it out if I remember.

I've heard some other bits too but they were told in confidence so I'll not say too much.

There's a good story about him on one of the Under the Cosh podcasts, I'll see if I can dig it out if I remember.
He looks the type to be fair.

I've heard some other bits too but they were told in confidence so I'll not say too much.

He been kidney punching people in Argos car parks?

Robbo. He's a Scouse street fighter. There's a video on here somewhere talking about where he went to a sport field on a Sunday for an arranged scrap with a boxer.
Paddy Lacey who was the pro boxer he had an arranged fight with.

His younger brother Shea Lacey is supposed to be Man Utd’s answer to Foden, shit hot apparently.

Robinson harder than he looks. Souza not as hard as he looks. IMO

What I'll say regards the incident is that if I had to guess one player to be involved, it'd be Souza....

Who wins in a fight between those two, in the dressing room.
Robinson for me.Reckon Vini is all mouth.
Robinson if he gets a few shots in early, Souza is a unit though so might get a big un in before Robbo can fire off a volley…

But let’s be fair, they’d both miss

The incident was absolute handbags. Stupid if it results in red for one or both but nothing like some of the pearl clutching comments i've read since the game in various places.

Absolute Disgrace both of them should have both been sent off. Wtf has happened to togetherness of the team? Wilder should have never come back look at the signings he’s made in January. We’re 100 % a better team with the players I’ve brought in he said 1 injured 1 suspended 1 couldn’t get back in team after injury wtf is going on sack wilder now get a fresh manager in or there’s only 1 way we’re going next season down again

Absolute Disgrace both of them should have both been sent off. Wtf has happened to togetherness of the team? Wilder should have never come back look at the signings he’s made in January. We’re 100 % a better team with the players I’ve brought in he said 1 injured 1 suspended 1 couldn’t get back in team after injury wtf is going on sack wilder now get a fresh manager in or there’s only 1 way we’re going next season down again

WTF has happened to punctuation?

Back
Top Bottom