Robinson v Souza

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Absolute Disgrace both of them should have both been sent off. Wtf has happened to togetherness of the team? Wilder should have never come back look at the signings he’s made in January. We’re 100 % a better team with the players I’ve brought in he said 1 injured 1 suspended 1 couldn’t get back in team after injury wtf is going on sack wilder now get a fresh manager in or there’s only 1 way we’re going next season down again
Robbo for captain all day long

He'll scrap with anyone basically, just for shits and giggles.

There's a good story about him on one of the Under the Cosh podcasts, I'll see if I can dig it out if I remember.

I've heard some other bits too but they were told in confidence so I'll not say too much.
See if you can dig it out I’m really in to my podcasts

Robbo's always on edge by the looks of him, always ready a bit like Begby in Trainspotting, probably got bare knuckle boxing pedigree in his family. Souza's got a SpongeBob Squarepants tattoo. No debate to be had.
THAT LASSIE GOT KIDNEY PUNCHED, AND NO CUNT LEAVES HERE TILL WE FIND OUT WHAT CUNT DID IT!

Souza reminds me of a lot of GTA characters but I rekon Robbo would happily bite some one’s bollocks off for shits and giggles

I am clearly in a minority who thinks the player who showed best leadership in that moment was Anel, as he swiftly involved himself to calmly defuse the situation, and ensured we didn't go down to 9 men! [Not that I'm saying he is necessarily our best captain]

Or on the other hand reason he didnt step in straight away is because one of the others said Anel you are Captain better go step in there before it gets out of hand. ;)
Seriously watching the clip Anel does go and break it up without prompting.

Sky Sports Analysis with Jags over Robbo v Souza. At end looks like Ref thinks it was Anel involved as Anel protests it wasnt him. 🤣

Seemed to me that Souza was having a moan about Robbo responsibility for the goal, and he was pointing out that it was not his man who scored.
five minutes later there was a break in play and here we go again

Back
Top Bottom