Outgoing? Robinson and Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wardy1889

Reaction score
Just seen Preston looking to sign Robbo and Luke Freeman on loan, can’t see this happening to be honest

Robinson, fair enough. He needs to play as much as possible to rebuild fitness and confidence.

Luke Freeman, no way. And I don't think he'd go to Preston.

Robinson yes but freeman no way would we let him go

Tbh.... we need to have better options then Robinson and Freeman. I’m okay with both leaving.

PNE may have made a cheeky enquiry ! No chance of that happening unless we can bring in better .
Wilder said he is wanting 2 or3 he will let Clarke go and maybe keen Brian on loan ,we can have 25 named players maybe another fringe player out on loan but very unlikely either of the named two will go.Unless Wilder thinks both arnt good enough.
They are regular members of the match 18 so no chance in my book.
Morrison and Stearman perhapes ? they cant reach the bench.
As I said a cheeky bid! cant blame em for that.

Heard rumours Freeman can’t settle up here so doubt he will be going further north.

That’s just someone putting 2 and 2 together as he’s not starting every game imo.

Can’t see us letting him go to be honest. He’s done ok so far in limited opportunities and we have not really got any other attacking midfield options.

After today’s performance (and the previous appearances) I am ready to completely write off Robinson. We need more from that position and he does not have the pace nor determination to succeed in it. Would rather have Sharp get his chance over him.

In fairness, Wilder appears to have bracketed Robbo as one for the future.

UTB

We played with 10 men for most of the game.

He looks a complete shadow of the player he was at PNE. Whenever he played against us he always stood out and was 1 of the players I always wanted us to sign. But he either has completely lost his confidence or he's got a mental or physical block somewhere. He literally looks slower than Leon.

Strange isn't it? He seemed the on player in pre-season to really catch the eye.

Robinson can go on loan for me ...and regain some form ..and hopefully regain some value ....

If..and its an if ...we can get maybe a Johnny Foreigner on loan to replace him in the squad

Mcburnie and Robinson haven’t really worked ...and don’t think they will long term so if we find replacements...again January an issue ....then they can both go on loan ...if we can pick say 4 or 5 points up before the January deadline

Back
Top Bottom