Amad Diallo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ah, the incredibly sensible "shit on all the kids" response. We have players with experience. We have older heads. Not that I give a shit about either - experience means fuck all if you can't play at the relative level any more. "Unproven" means fuck all if you can. I take it you'd keep playing Norwood ahead of Arblaster for the rest of the season, yes?
Blokes bang on, our U23 are playing against lower level U23's not the Macatee, Doyle and Palmer level

Blokes bang on, our U23 are playing against lower level U23's not the Macatee, Doyle and Palmer level

Fortunately we don't typically see the McAtee, Doyle and Palmer level in the Championship

Well that's that one bollocksed...

Until his goal he looked like he’d literally won some sort of competition to get a run out. Directly after his goal he showed exactly why he’s had very little game time.

pity about his performance yesterday because i think he would have been on our radar for a loan move to us this summer

pity about his performance yesterday because i think he would have been on our radar for a loan move to us this summer
He isn't going to make it at Man Utd. They're going to spend bid again on the back of the takeover and he'll be sidelined.

He isn't going to make it at Man Utd. They're going to spend bid again on the back of the takeover and he'll be sidelined.
in that case we should be looking at him would be a great loan signing for us and think we have good links with old trafford so who knows

I wouldn't rule it out mate. He's still young and they invested a LOT in him.

one stumbling block could be if hecky gets the sunderland job can see him going back to the stadium of light

Back
Top Bottom