Match Thread Reading v. Sheffield United - 23rd November 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sky only mentioned League matches.
Was it last season we won in t cuop there, McGoldrick on 3 minutes etc??
I think it's 6 league games on the bounce we've beaten them away. We've only beaten them 4 conseuctive away visits in all competitions - you're right that we did beat them in the cup 2 seasons ago but they beat us in the cup a few years before that time they thrashed us.

I think it's 6 league games on the bounce we've beaten them away. We've only beaten them 4 conseuctive away visits in all competitions - you're right that we did beat them in the cup 2 seasons ago but they beat us in the cup a few years before that time they thrashed us.
2013 January.
Took Blackman off us too.

all the best tonight to flecky maybe this has been coming on for a while and might have been the reason for his poor form but the way the team dealt with it and rallied round to get the win i just wonder if this result tonight might just be the turning point in the season

It could be me but several times when Stevens got the ball and reading were playing the high line brewster and mgw were on the shoulder of the last defender's and were looking for a quick ball and all he did was turn back in ,

What sick f**k does a feckin spoiler like that while a blades player is fighting for his life on the pitch. Feckin shame on you.

Reyt laugh. Hope you get lots of likes sicko
Not sure if this is a serious post or not but the fleck episode had not happened when I posted. Apologies to fans of bake-off fans who planned to watch later

Also, quoting my post in the "flecky" thread in addition to the one it was posted in smacks of a Karen trying to generate faux anger. I'm hoping it was a genuine mistake.

Back
Top Bottom