Ramsdale sell on clause?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Aquifer007

Reaction score
Anyone know if ramsdale has a sell on clause?

Just read chelsea may fancy him if he keeps bench warming

Anyone know if ramsdale has a sell on clause?

Just read chelsea may fancy him if he keeps bench warming

This would be the same Chelsea that spend £30m+ on two keepers in the summer and still have Kepa under contract?

This would be the same Chelsea that spend £30m+ on two keepers in the summer and still have Kepa under contract?
You’re right of course, but has been doing the rumour rounds, also Bayern Munich

Let’s hope we have a sell on clause because unless Raya gets a bad injury he won’t be number one ever again at Arsenal.

They’re making his stock go lower and lower as time goes on, game by game. He needs a move if he still has aspirations to be the England number one.

Fingers crossed we have a sell on, we must surely have one and it will come in very handy, we could paint another stand with the money and make it look very pretty for the Championship. 😁

Will a sell on be relevant though? Can't see them selling him for much more than they paid us for him if he continues bench warming? We will only get a percentage of any profit they make on him if we do have one.

Maybe we have a cheeky buy back clause in ourselves hehe

I can't imagine that Ramsdale will want to play second fiddle at all, so if this goes on all season then I think come the summer he'll be off somewhere and they'll use the Ramsdale money to buy Raya. I would have thought we have a sell on, surely.

I’d presume any sell on clause will be on anything Arsenal receive over and above what they paid - which I doubt will be very much at all.
Young England international keeper contracted long term, at a Prem title contender... I'd be stunned if they sold him for less than £30m. They'll probably make a sizeable profit.

Trafford went for almost £20m from memory?

Top level keepers are hard to find - look at us 😭

Arsenal also need the revenue for FFP. I'd be shocked if it was less than £45m unless, something is costed out to make sure the clause isn't triggered.
ie player swap etc.

Young England international keeper contracted long term, at a Prem title contender... I'd be stunned if they sold him for less than £30m. They'll probably make a sizeable profit.

Trafford went for almost £20m from memory?

Top level keepers are hard to find - look at us 😭
Hopefully! 👍

Ramsdale and Calvert-Lewin sell ons, if rumours are right, plus the likely departures from the current squad. We could do well for once this summer with sales....and of course we will spend it all wisely !

Back
Top Bottom