Ramsdale Dropped

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I said it last week that he won't end the season as Arsenal's number 1. I don't think he is gopd enough for the top level. However maybe Arteta will play him in the champs lge midweek so it may be that today isnt a case of him being demoted to number 2, for now, just giving Raya a chance to prove himself?

I said it last week that he won't end the season as Arsenal's number 1. I don't think he is gopd enough for the top level. However maybe Arteta will play him in the champs lge midweek so it may be that today isnt a case of him being demoted to number 2, for now, just giving Raya a chance to prove himself?
Just keeping him on his toes.

I’m fairly sure we’ve got the full fee we negotiated with Arsenal at this point. 75+ appearances and they’ve qualified for the champions league.

'Ramsdale wants out' might be a story for the mail!😅

Raya's a better goalie than him. I don't think it's anything to do with mind games.

Ramsdale ranks 22nd in terms of goals prevented this season.

Can't say I'm sad to see him ousted. Gobshite.

I would expect a GK at Arsenal to be that far down the ranking though, simply because Arsenal will concede less shots than most anyway.

When did we turn to this sour fan base?

We hate all players and we moan at every loss. We have become that fan base. It’s sad to see.

Not every player at all.

He went on strike and agitated for a move. He deserves fuck all sympathy or respect. None.

We have our share of shit fans, but for once, I'm four square behind them with this twat.

I would expect a GK at Arsenal to be that far down the ranking though, simply because Arsenal will concede less shots than most anyway.
He's low down the stats for saves % and goals conceded vs expected goals too though so it isn't just about the number of saves he's made.

When did we turn to this sour fan base?

We hate all players and we moan at every loss. We have become that fan base. It’s sad to see.
Who else gets shit? This bloke refused to play for us. Then gave a 1 sided bullshit interview justifying (in his view) his stance.
We have our own selection of numpty fans, but he deserves all that he gets from Blades fans. Only started playing for us when the pressure was off and it was clear we were going down.
He is my least favourite ex Blade.........I am being very polite with this statement!!

Not every player at all.

He went on strike and agitated for a move. He deserves fuck all sympathy or respect. None.

We have our share of shit fans, but for once, I'm four square behind them with this twat.
Wish I could like this more than once!!

As long as he plays against us at the Lane. Can’t wait to give him the reception he deserves.

Just to be clear, not a good one.
It's fine, you can still give him the same reception when he's warming up, then announced as a sub.

Giving Paddy Kenny the reception he deserved didn't really work out.

Shame.

I wonder if he will agitate for a move in January and then refuse to play if needed?

Who else gets shit? This bloke refused to play for us. Then gave a 1 sided bullshit interview justifying (in his view) his stance.
We have our own selection of numpty fans, but he deserves all that he gets from Blades fans. Only started playing for us when the pressure was off and it was clear we were going down.
He is my least favourite ex Blade.........I am being very polite with this statement!!
Berge / Ndiaye / Wilder

They all get shit. Don’t understand it. It’s like we are the jealous ex fan base. Very strange.

Raya is simply a better keeper (according to the stats).

Can see him getting frustrated, however we'll start to see more top EPL sides have 2 world class players for every position.

Back
Top Bottom