Can we talk about Goalkeepers?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Ive defended Wes in the past, but i cant anymore, surely this has to be our number one priority position to fill in January, surely?

Wes has cost us more points than anyone else in the team this season.

At the very least he should be dropped and Davies given a chance until a new GK comes in.

If anyone’s still sticking up for this cunt they need their eyes checking. Mistakes every fucking game

Need a keeper who will be number 1 for the next 5 years at a minimum.

Wes has done what was asked for the last 3 years but isn't good enough.

Get johannson in the summer and don't accept anything less anymore

Yes Wes is to blame, he should’ve been prepared to field shots from both teams. Maybe if we didn’t fucking shoot at him as well as the opposition he might have a chance.

Fuck me we have problems but to say Wes is high up the list is ridiculous.

Yes Wes is to blame, he should’ve been prepared to field shots from both teams. Maybe if we didn’t fucking shoot at him as well as the opposition he might have a chance.

He's fucking top mate
No wonder the defence is shell shocked with him behind them

Body language says everything about a player and Wes looks like he’s taking the dog for a walk he’s that laid back. Mate said we’d be better with a wheely Bin in between the sticks.

Wheely Bin Wes

Wes currently means we have to score 2 to win as he throws one in every game so he's absolutely the top priority to replace

He’s pretty high on the list mate. Outside of the direct errors leading to goals, his distribution is woeful. At best he might get it somewhere near a player’s head. At worst, he plays defenders into trouble. It’s a position that amplifies confidence or nervousness more than any single position on the field. At the very least he needs taking out of the firing line, we genuinely can’t do much worse.

I can’t believe the abuse some of our fans give to our players. Granted, he’s showing that he’s not good enough, and his mistakes are costing us, but I’m not sure that’s a reason to call him a cunt.

Actually, of course I can believe it.

Ramsdale just as bad for us in the Prem if not worse. He let in more howlers than I've had hot dinners and somehow got a move to Arsenal.

What I really can't stand about Wes is how he slows the game, always lets the opposition have plenty of time to regroup, and then distributes the ball straight to them more often than not.

i love wes, he has been integral to us the last few yrs & i think he is a fantastic shotstopper. we wouldn't have been in 21/22 play offs without him. but his all ground game does let him down & it probably is time to replace

Back
Top Bottom