Protest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blind then lol that's just a post saying they aren't involved or condone it's sad some people on here attack fellow blades constantly
Probably would have been a good idea to take a snippet of the FB comment you have seen mentioning the protest and people would not have had a pop at you.

We are true blades have issued a statement

Unless it’s a scientific report showing they have the correct around of chromosomes for the average able human body I for one don’t care

Blind then lol that's just a post saying they aren't involved or condone it's sad some people on here attack fellow blades constantly
I've been on that FB, there's no chatter anywhere about a protest.
The only post that even mentions it, is the post from Admin saying they know nothing about it.

So, basically it's just your post on here. Nothing else at all.
I'm calling bullshit.

The only post that even mentions it, is the post from Admin saying they know nothing about it.

I'm calling bullshit.
It is quite easy for admin or the poster to take down posts on a FB page, must have been something on there or why issue the said statement?

It is quite easy for admin or the poster to take down posts on a FB page, must have been something on there or why issue the said statement?
Their post doesn't say they don't want it on their site, so they've removed it
It says they have no knowledge of any protest. It looks as though it isn't there and never has been.
I'm sure OP can clear up any confusion.

Probably would have been a good idea to take a snippet of the FB comment you have seen mentioning the protest and people would not have had a pop at you.
They will anyway sadly because a lot don't want to believe

I'm calling bullshit.
You can't have searched fb then

They will anyway sadly because a lot don't want to believe

You can't have searched fb then
I have searched the group you said it was on, nothing there.
Put a screenshot on, and I'll apologise, say you were right, and I'll send £50 to Children's Hospital (with a screenshot to show it actually happened)
Win-win, and a quick way for you to show it was legit, and make some money for the hospital.
Over to you.

Important question, will Brian the Blade be there with a placard and his shoes off.
If not I'm starting a counter protest....
It will be called

Protest counter protest
Programs will be £3.50

Pre protest counter protest clip entertainment on top of Argos, kidney punching and pukka pie chucking not allowed

Bring yer owner booze

I have searched the group you said it was on, nothing there.
Put a screenshot on, and I'll apologise, say you were right, and I'll send £50 to Children's Hospital (with a screenshot to show it actually happened)
Win-win, and a quick way for you to show it was legit, and make some money for the hospital.
Over to you.
It's not about that if you can't look for it then sorry

It's not about that if you can't look for it then sorry
Like Prince Albert said, I did look on the FB that you'd said to look on. I read all their posts going back 2 weeks. Nothing.

I'm saying I'll send a £50 donation if you spend 2 minutes posting them here. Money for old rope I'd have thought.

Back
Top Bottom