Protest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mobbing up to save the club. No time for bully boys.

Some daft twats in our fan base I won’t lie😂 prince literally persuaded him to not resign twice, gave him a 4 year contract worth 78k a week with a stupidly large release clause and gave wilder funds that no Sheffield United manager had ever and probably will ever get again. Im under no illusions that the prince definitely was a factor in some way im wilder resigning but at the end of the day, wilder also isn’t blameless. He said from the beginning he will never out stay his welcome and will resign when he can no longer take the club further. He’ll forever be one of our own and one of if not the best managers we’ve ever had and deserves a statue but it’s genuinely childish protesting. What do they thinks going to come out of it genuinely

Bet there will be no protest, nothing to protest about, everyone I've spoken to cannot wait to watch the game, genuine excitement about the season unless Peirs Corbyn has become a blade, he likes a protest even if if doesn't know what he's protesting about.

Huge if true
Huge if true ,what tha!
We're living through a pandemic of which we have not seen since the spanish flu.There are people who dont beleave there is such a thing.
Is it surprising there is a few blades not accepting "wilder has gone".
More likely I think it is a few porkies trying to stir the shit when there ain't none.

Chris Wilder is doing a counter protest to the protests seeing as how he quit and I suspect he likes having millions of pounds that's set him, rightfully, for life.

Protest what exactly? That the board accepted his resignation reluctantly after the 3rd time he offered it??!

Maybe they are protesting at the stupidity of the board for not accepting the resignation off an employee that clear had lost the fight, drive, enthusiasm and flair that made him such an important employee in the first place

Then recklessly didn’t call a halt to proceedings when everyone could see his defeatist demeanour was taking us back to the place he was lorded over for getting us out of

No one can take away what CW did for us, but neither should we erase the last 12 months of his tenure from our memory, not forgetting that ‘one of our own’ dug in for a multi million pound pay off

Imagine going into work tomorrow having been poor for 6 months and offering your resignation, what’s the chances of your gaffer gleefully accepting?
Or will he continue to let you be poor, whilst bad mouthing him and finally see you off with a very healthy golden goodbye….. only in football, only is S2.

Huge if true ,what tha!
We're living through a pandemic of which we have not seen since the spanish flu.There are people who dont beleave there is such a thing.
Is it surprising there is a few blades not accepting "wilder has gone".
More likely I think it is a few porkies trying to stir the shit when there ain't none.
GratefulParallelGalah-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom