Protest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If there really is going to be a protest then it's finally official that we have some of the most stupid fans in football.
I am still disappointed in that wilder is not the manager. I hope one day maybe if things work that way he Might be the boss again.
But nearly 6months have now passed and we have a new manager on the eve of the season.
The time to protest if you wanted too was 6months ago.... So yep stupid is putting it mildly.

Reactions: SLB

I’m going but not sure whether to wear Stoney or CP. Which sides wearing which? Irrespective, l’ll take on anyone that’s wearing a pork pie hat, red moleskin trousers and Air Jordans.

Last edited:
How many people are in the group? How many in the group have said they intend to protest? You could screenshot their comments?
We are true blades have issued a statement that they are not associated with any protest,maybe one or two individuals…nothing to see here

No look yourself lazy man
I don't have Facebook.

You've made a thread after seeing (as a guess) 3 people talk about protesting on the Internet. One was probably a troll. The group has distanced themselves from it according to Ecco1889. You should bring evidence if you're making these claims.

I don't have Facebook.

You've made a thread after seeing (as a guess) 3 people talk about protesting on the Internet. One was probably a troll. The group has distanced themselves from it according to Ecco1889. You should bring evidence if you're making these claims.
Your quite pathetic you tried to say I made it to cause divide people like you are the worst kind

If you dont provide the evidence then you are just another poster who is a waste of time. There are too many Blades related FB groups
And you think I'm bothered if bullies like you think it's a bad post lol I honestly don't give a damn 🤣😂

We all know that Wilder is a legend and did a great job for us. however for whatever reasons he decided to quit.
He got paid off will a sum of money that he agreed to. the only criticism I have is you had your dream job and quit.
I don,t see any point in protesting. give our new manager a chance to show us what he can do. most people are delight we got him.
So come Blades let's stick together and make Bramall Lane a place. were the opposition find it daunting.
UP THE BLADES.

Heard reports some people Who wont let it lie wilder gone ( that's the polite way to say it are arranging a protest against the board . Seriously get a life
Come on, show us on a teddy bear what happened with uncle bad-touch.

Is that the reason you,re telling fibs for attention?

You can just tell the way that is worded means they are just waiting for a few poor results so they can get the boot in, 'far too early in the season' indeed.

'If by January we have no movement no success then we will as a group decide on the best way forward for us' who the fuck do these two clowns think they are, sounds like they believe they actually have some influence in what happens at the lane. He might say he is a big Wilder supporter but he definitely hasn't moved on

Nowhere on that does it say they're going to protest, even the "in January" bit doesn't say they're going to protest, just says they'll see when we get there.
Blind then lol that's just a post saying they aren't involved or condone it's sad some people on here attack fellow blades constantly

It is not necessary to support the monarchy, but over the centuries they have developed a very useful way to mark the transition, in very few words.

The King is dead. Long live the King.

Is this one of the not for snowflake groups? Are we sure the protest isn't about stolen PS5?

It is not necessary to support the monarchy, but over the centuries they have developed a very useful way to mark the transition, in very few words.

The King is dead. Long live the King.
To this day, of course, Jacobites still toast the King over the water.

Back
Top Bottom